Actor Zac Efron This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Are you excited to film the next “High School Musical”?

Yeah, I can’t wait to get back. I’m not sure where we’re going to be filming, but we’re probably going back to Utah. It was a blast and hopefully we can have it happen again.

What’s it like working with Kenny Ortega?

The man is an absolute genius. It’s so fun to work with him. The energy he provides is enough to feed off of for months. It’s great.

Do you and the cast members hang out outside of work?

Yeah, a little more than the average. You normally hear about people who come to work on movies and then don’t hear from each other for five years, but we see each other probably a little too much. [Laughs] We are all best friends and are together all the time.

What advice would you give someone who wants to be an actor?

I would say go out and get into theater because that’s where you have the most fun and it’s a great place to learn. Get out there, do theater, see if you like it, and if you enjoy the experience, keep at it. Who knows where it will take you.

HSMILEYFAN said...
Yes. he is extremely vain.

zacefron4lyfeHSM replied...
omg you dont even know him. and i do. he is the sweetest most softest boy in the whole wide world. his biceps are like pillows of manilinessss.

ZACISHOT5755626 replied...
I LOVE HIM, HE IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arpanan replied...
haha lol! love that statement, "biceps are like pillows of manilinessess

passion.fable14 replied...
no joke right??? haha love that.....and....can i ask.....zacefron4lyHSM....HOW would you know may i ask that his biceps are all fluffy and pillowy and stuff???? *laughs*

zacefron4lyfeHSM said...
i love zac efron!!!!!!!

CorbinZacMiley replied...
EW. I hate zac effron. Corbin Bleu is way more amazing, DUH

zacefron4lyfeHSM replied...
OMG u just dont understand him. Zac is a beautiful man. nd its not jurst on his face that hes beautiful. its in his heart and in his soul. dont get me wrong, corbin is amazing, but this is zac efron ALL DAY IVRY DAY

Elle R. said...
I think his advice about acting is very good b-cuz thats what I want 2 do so I thought it was very encourageing.

BritneyLynn said...
Vannessa Hudgens and Zac are getting married. I hope that they dated! LOL Good Interview.

totalbookworm96 said...
There wasn't enough questions or material. A good interview should make the reader have a better sense of who the person is. I don't know any more about Zac than before

Ta2My<3 replied...
THANK YOU!! And i agree w/ what you're saying. Good effort on the interview, but maybe more questions about Zac HIMSELF instead the normal "hi. how are you?" kind of thing. I really didn't think it was that great.

BlackHoleHighAlumni This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
It seems like he interviewed at a premiere or something. There wasn't a lot of time to get a long interview. Give the guy some credit, at least he got to meet him and ask him some questions. :)

universalpunk said...
Jun. 12, 2009 at 9:32 am
wow....u really r lucky....we don't have such mags in india...:(

cheetahgurls#1 replied...
omg have you seen the cheetah girls 3 and they go to india??? u have to see it!!!! even without raven its amazing.

Fresh said...
May 19, 2009 at 1:03 am
I haven't seen HSM 3. I think HSM1 and HSM2 are OK, but I don't personally like them(no offense), I just think Zac Efron is way cute!

MiRawr replied...
You should watch the third one. It's the best one of all of them. And I agree about him being cute :)

kmpoetgirl7 said...
were you nervous talking to zac?? I would have been. haha. Lucky!! :) i loved HSM 3!!!!!!!!! It was pure genius on Kenny's part! :)

taylorswiftfan13 said...
cool you got to meet Zac! Can i ask if he is vain in real life?

NI'Jerrian G. said...
I THINK THAT "HIGH SCHOOL MIUSICAL"WAS A GUD MOVIE AND I HOPE THEY HAD FUN DOIN THE MOVIE BUT A QUESTION FOR ZACK? DOES U AND VANNESSA HUDGES DATE?

horsegirl27 replied...
its spelled ZAC and HUDGENS