Being Happy | Teen Ink

Being Happy

December 13, 2007
By Anonymous

I’m fifteen years old teenager, so I can say that I am sad some days and mad other days either it’s at something or at someone. But I always find away to get cheered up by being around someone happy. So I believe that if around someone happy it can easily make you happy.

So a good reason in being around happiness is having good friends. When you have friends that care about you its easy to get back up on my feet. So one time when I was in middle school we were about to get are report cards back. Then what do you know I got three F’s on it. So I was really worried about what I was going to tell my parents. So what my friends did is tell me a funny joke and we were all hanging out. Then that whole day I did not think about my report card and my parents.

Another good reason to have happiness around me is having supporting parents. When you have parents love and care for you .There is nothing else you can ask for. When I was in elementary school I had to do a school play and I was so nervous and worried that I was going to mess up .So when I was getting ready she told me that she would take me out to eat and by me whatever I wanted if I did the play. So I got up there and did everything perfect and the whole time I was just thinking about how much fun I was going to have after it was over. So even though they bribed me they still made me feel better so I would just do it.

My belief statement has not really changed overtime I have always felt this way about having someone around you to make you happy. When I have to choose my friends I it is kind of hard because when you have a friend that is not supportive or don’t really