Nickelback | Teen Ink

Nickelback

Table of Contents:

Two-word poem

Fan mail

Biography

Two-word Poem

Nickelback

Animals, Fly,
Someday, Rockstar,
Punk, Rock,
Mellow, Crazy,
Chad, Ryan,
Mike, Daniel,
Lead Vocals,
Guitar, Bass,
Drums, Cool,
Rock on!

Fan Mail To Nickelback

Dear Nickelback,

I love your music! I am a 6th grader from Wisconsin. I am a huge fan of your band. My favorite songs from you are Animals and Rockstar.

I have a few questions for you. I am wondering how do you make all of the good music and lyrics that you sing? Do you ever get nervous in front of all those people at those concerts?

Also to rap this letter up I was wondering if I could get a autographed picture of you guys? You guys have awesome music.

Your fan,

Zac

Nickelback biography

One awesome Canadian day I went to an ordinary concert not knowing what I was getting into. When I got there I listened to a few of there songs and I said this ain’t bad. Then I listened to a few more songs and realized they rock! That’s when I decided I had to write something about them so I decided I was going to make a biography. I got home and typed in there band name “Nickelback” and it came up with a Canadian band and I thought this cant be but it was. Here is my biography.

Chad the leader of the band and the lead vocals was born on November 15 1974 in Hanna, Alberta, Canada. Right now he stands up to about ‘6, 1’. He is sometimes called “Kurt Cobain of the 21st century.” Other times he is called “The scary Jesus man on TV.” Chad has done very well in the rock world since Nickelback has started. Chad and the band have been very successful in the years they have been together.

Ryan Peake is the guitarist for Nickelback. He was born in Brooks, Alberta, Canada, on March 1st, in 1973. He is best friends with the Koegers who are also in Nickelback there names are Chad and Mike.

Mike Kroeger, Chads brother was born in 1972 in Hanna, Alberta, Canada.

Daniel Adair was born and raised in Toronto. He started drumming at the age of 13 his dad taught him, he was a drummer too.