Bullying | Teen Ink

Bullying

By harrystyleslover123jesus BRONZE, San Diego, California
harrystyleslover123jesus BRONZE, San Diego, California

Imagine this you’re in a middle school and you’re friend is being bullied, you want to help your friend but you think you can’t stop the fight. Someone wants to fight you, the guys keeps calling you name and you want him to stop. Imagine this! You’re being bullied you don’t know to do, every day the guy pushing you, calling you names, and he keeps saying rumors about you. And that guys is your friend and he thinks it is all joke and you aren’t happy about it. I really think that the best way to overcome being a victim is by telling an adult or stepping up yourself. Remember, if you step up by yourself. Maybe, you won’t be a victim anymore.

Do you want to know, what kind of effects happens, when you get bullied? I’m going to tell you about it later, But first, bullying always can lead to suicide and depression and medical issues. Okay, the effects of bullying increased feelings of sadness and loneliness. “ In 12 or 15 school shooting cases in the 1990’s, the shooter had a history of being bullied” (Effects of bullying, 2016) Bullying can make an unsupportive situation worse and by taking this risk can be increased further when these kids are not supported by parents, peers, and school.

There are two types of bystanders for bullying, they are hurtful bystanders and helpful bystanders. First, I’m going to talk about Bystanders. What is bystanders? Bystanders means “a person who present at an event or incident but does not take part” (google, 2016).  Helpful bystanders for bullying is being discouraging the bully,  supporting friend to stand up against bullying and bystanders also have the power to play a key role in preventing or stopping bullying. The harmful bystander are by accepting the bully and by doing nothing, instigate the bullying by prodding the bully to begin and encourage the bully laughing and making comments that further stimulate the bully.
Are you a victim of bullying? Do you want to avoid bullying? Bullying  “ being the victim of bullying can make you feel terrible about yourself for no reason. If a bully approaches you and started being mean, it’s easy to doubt yourself or to give in the bully’s demand” (wikiHow, 2013). I will tell you some tips how to avoid bullying. Try to kill them with kindness, Run to a crowded place as fast as you can, and Agree with them as an act of humor.

In my conclusion, if you step up by yourself, Maybe you won’t be a victim of bullying anymore. Bullies can affect  by feelings of sadness and loneliness. The bystanders of bullying. Harmful and helpful bystander, helpful is by discouraging the bully, and the harmful is by accepting the bullying and by doing nothing. Avoiding bullies and how would you feel if you’re the victim. To avoid bullies try to kill them with kindness, and agree with them as an act of humor. Being the victim of bullying will make you feel sad and terrible about yourself for no reason. Stand up for yourself. Don’t make others ruin you.

This is an arguement essay to help you with bullying.