Help or Hurt?

I`m weird. I admit it, but why does that give you the right to pick on me? Do I pick on you for all the things you say or do? So why pick on me? Why pick on anyone foe what they do?
You know if you pick on them enough you could cause them to do drugs or drive them to drink or even worse, to kill themselves. Do you want to be responsible for that? I want to help people not hurt them. What about you? Do you want to help or hurt someone?
Well i don`t know what else to say expect ask yourself, Do i want to help or hurt?,before you even think about picking on someone.
Help or Hurt? That`s the question!!!!

Rayyn said...
I know this was supposed to be short, but it was vague, basically only speaking about one question. That isn't in itself bad, but repeating it so much gets slightly too redundant. Mainly the part that made me dislike this is that your ending sounds too uncertain with, "well, I don't know what else to say..." good basic idea, but it would be nice to have more variety in content.

cheezcracker replied...
thanks for the info. when i wrote this i didnt really write it to go on a website or to really be seen but thanks