The Candy Maker | Teen Ink

The Candy Maker

December 31, 2014
By whispering-wolf GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky
whispering-wolf GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky
14 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
what we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes apart of us.
-Helen Keller


Once upon a time there was a candy maker, no one knew what she looked like because she wears a beautiful mask. Everyone loved the candy she made because she made many kinds. But she had a secret. Only one person knew her secret and that was me. First off she wore the mask to hide her face, her hair was all styles and colors, nobody saw her wear makeup. She wore clown clothes and hats. She never went out in public without her mask the reason why is that she has a scar across her face like the bottom of an eye mask. She got it when someone cut her and stitched the cut up with her eye lashes, she though she looked like a  freak. Her name was magnificent. The day I saw her without the mask was life changing. She wore make up to match her outfit, she was beautiful. But when she looked in the mirror all she saw was the scar and the memory of how she got it. The day I saw the scar she told me how she got it. She said "That one day she was walking home from work she lived 14 blocks away from work she was 2 blocks away when this person garbed her and took out a knife and cut her face like a mask under her eyes then left her to die, or so she thought, later while she was barley conscience they stitched the cut up with..........her...eye lashes." Now she cant close her eyes because of the incident that's why she wore the mask. She never told anybody the story again, well she never could, she was shot in her shop. I'm telling this story to let people know what she looked like, what happened to her, and why she never showed her face. I wish she was still here. I wish nobody ever killed my best friend.
                                             -Alex
This page was found blood soaked in her diary after she was found brutally murdered with her throat slit in her house a day before magnificent's funeral.
                      RIP MAGNIFICENT AND ALEX
                                        

 

Soon after the murders police started an investigation to see if the murders were connected. Soon after they started their investigation they got a clue, the clue was the journal magnificent was writing the time of the first  incident it told how the cut on her face was self inflicted and the reason why she did it. She said the reason why she cut her face was that she wanted attention, she wanted to be noticed. The day Alex saw the cut she had to make up a story but Alex wanted to tell everyone about her friend and how Magnificent was so awesome. So she faked her death but that didn't stop Alex, she still to wanted tell everyone about magnificent. So magnificent started to plan how she would kill Alex, but something went wrong Alex saw her so magnificent sewed her eyes shut while she was conscientious making her bleed to death then cut her throat after she was dead. To make it look like a homicide. Magnificent's real name was Mary but most people called her murder Mary because she is one of the best known serial killers. She started killing at the age of 5 the first thing she killed was her bird, she taped it to a wall and cut its head off. Her killing stop for a few years but continued when she was 10, she killed her 6 year old brother by suffocating him with a pillow. Her parents were next on her list. At the age of 16 she killed her parents by beheading then roasting them then eating them. And her killing didn't stop there at 17 she killed her first boyfriend just because she loved killing. She's gone though many names through out the years as in Kim, Isabelle, Lucy, and Loire. She never stayed in a city for more than a couple months because she would kill and leave. Soon the cops started to get on her trail so she left. She told people her name was Ursula(sounds ugly,like her personality) she said that her parents "passed" away and she lived with her grandmother ever since. The truth is she killed her grandmother when she was 13 she thought nobody would miss that old slob, she took a melon ball scooper and scooped out her eyes(her grandmother was conscience while this was happening) her grandmother thought that she was dreaming, she was wrong. No one knew what Mary was capable of, she loves to kill,and torture people. While she went under the name Ursula she found a new friend and told her every thing about how she killed and why she loved it. Her new friend went to go call the cops the next day she was found with her lips sewn together and a cord around her neck and you'll be next carved into her arm. The cops were freaked who would mutate a body like that. So Ursula went to a new city and got a new name her name was now Ruby. This time when she killed it would be a mass murder she wanted to kill ten, the twenty, then thirty, and so on but she would have to be quick. Her first mass Murder went great she hung ten people by their hands from a tree then shot them forty times in the face ten times in the stomach and cut off their feet. Then again a new city a new name this time her name was Dona this time she threw 20 people into a river with anchors on their feet but the anchors were hooked to the boats.
    Same thing again new city new name her name was now Esmeralda. People thought that she was so sweet but really she's a stone cold killer. This mass murder would be thirty people she had many ways of doing this one but she choose to throw them in a wood chipper, but first she would sew their mouth shut.
    Soon word  started to get out about the case they connected the murders and told people to "be warned she attacks at night she's a psychopath she loves to kill and doesn't think she's doing any thing wrong. If you see this lady run hide and call the cops no one is to leave their house she has alias', but most people know her as murder Mary the girl that killed her brother, mother, father, grandmother, and boyfriend. Board the windows go in your cellar go somewhere safe, stay out of the forest, valleys, roads, any abandon buildings, or rivers. Please let no one in your house unless it's your family. Kids are not allowed outside."
    While everyone was getting inside, Esmeralda was killing she only killed three people by cutting there arms slowly until they died. She left and changed her name to Riley.  All this time all she wanted was to get away. She thought to herself no more killing. She had a soul but something was blocking it, something like the devil. The reason Mary killed was that she was possessed by a demon named Helen. Helen started possessing Mary at age five, she never knew how far Mary would go if she was under her control. Mary would have dreams of a burning building with thousands off people in it everyone got out except one girl, that girl was Helen. Helen died in a fire in 1490 she was 6, she was sleeping when the fire started she had no way to get out her parents left without her so she started haunting them they thought they were going insane. Helen set her parents on fire while they were sleeping so they could see how it felt. Mary had no idea why she was having these dreams, told her mom, her mom thought she was crazy. That's when she killed her bird. Helen made Mary go mad, at school Mary would throw tantrums saying that there's a monster in my head. Her teacher called a therapists, the therapist said that she's not insane, she's not making this up, the therapist told her to call a priest. The teacher did the priest said that the little girl is possessed. Nobody believed the priest because the time was only 1800. The teacher wanted to put her in an insane asylum the priest said no, he was later killed because Mary killed her brother. Everyone was scared of Mary but, she had no idea what she was doing because Helen takes over her body. When Mary would go outside she would be hit and splashed with water, most people thought that she was a murderer and she needed to be killed. That's how she became a serial killer. Mary now wants to become good  and stop but she can't Helen will kill her if she doesn't kill everyone.
   When she was young Mary went  and talked to a priest to confess her sins the priest said "come with me" so she did. He locked her in a room for years until one night she broke out. This is when she changed her name to Magnificent.

   The law enforcement of Georgia was looking at old murder cases when they found the story of Mary. They were either murdered in their sleep or committed suicide. No one ever looked at this case again. If someone did they didn't live to tell the tale.
That's when I started looking at the case and found out many secrets about her and now I'm happy because I found someone like me, someone possessed by Helen.