Wanted | Teen Ink

Wanted

There is an annoying pest out there and he is wanted. This pest named Badonkadonk. Badonkadonk is wanted for not listening and when you try to talk it screams and yells right in your face, and sometimes when you are sitting down on a bench and doing something it stares right at you in your face until you move away from that bench. The pest I saw was like an 11’7”, with a red San Diego shirt with black sleeves, black feet, and I thought it was around 900 pounds. It had blue skin, really yellow teeth, a purple triangular nose, and black eyes, no hair, and blue ears. It talked Jiberich and it walked like a penguin.

Be careful when you try to catch it because it roars like a lion. When you try to catch it put mash potatoes in front of the play structure on Washington St. Park underneath the play structure and eats the mash potatoes and while he tries to eat them you lasso him up and pull him into a 13ft cage.

If you catch this creature call 555-PEST and the reward is $1,500,000 dollars in cash. The safe ways to catch him is to laso a rope around him and pull his creature named Badonkadonk into a cage. Remember if you catch this creature you need to call 555-Pest right away and then you will get a reward of $1,500,000. The safest time of the day to catch this pest is at 9:02 at Washington St. Park underneath the park structure. The creature needs to be alive to get the reward.

TheEvergreen SILVER, Birmingham, Alabama

"Never laugh at live dragons." -JRR Tolkien

I can see where you are going with this story - just try fixing some of your grammar, and be a little bit more specific.

GhostRider3124, Brisbane, New York

I Like to Play Games.

Great story.