Blood Stained

I was a vampire - fangs and all. But I had to hide as a human: or as I like to call them mortals! Mortals are so soft hearted and well… fangless! Plus there extremely gullible. It’s so boring all you do is walk around into people and eating crappie cafeteria food.
On my first day disguised as a disgusting mortal - I actually tried to fit in trying to keep my fangs hidden and itchy foundation covering every inch of my pasty completion. I meet some new people. One different from the others, note gullible and I swear when he smiled I saw two little fangs staring back at me! I guess I was just imagining, cause what would another vampire be doing at a mortal school? Maybe he was like me, trying to get a moral close to him so he can just have a little bite. That was my only reason for going to a mortal school. I haven’t eat for weeks and I swear next time I smell human blood or any other kind of blood for that matter I’m going to attach the mortal nearest me. And it wasn’t going to be pretty! But you know I don’t want everyone to know my secret. Then I would probably be a science experiment with people poking me before I rip their throats out. Or I’d be put in a zoo… I shuddered at the thought. But either way I’d rather not be caught. But you know I spoke to soon cause right as that thought popped into my head that dude I said was ‘different’ came up to me and said
“So another vampire just my luck. I thought I was the only bloodsucker here and I could have all there juicy humans all to my self.”
“Well I guess you not and you’re going to have to share all of the mortals with me! So what is another vampire even doing at a school with a population of like 2000 mortals and as of now two vampires?” I asked. “Feasting on innocent mortals I’m guessing.”
“In fact I was actually trying to fit in for once in my life.”
“Wow! I thought if I did that for one more day I would die… again.” He started laughing.
“Wow you are the only mortal or vamp that actually agrees with me.”
“Have you eaten recently?” I asked him suddenly.
“Nope, not for a month or two, amazing I’m so calm and collected right?!” he replied.
“Ya, I have gone a few weeks and I’m about to rip someone’s head off at any second!” he started laughing again and this time I joined in.
“My names Vladimir you can call me Vlad for short.”
“Well hello Vlad I’m Rosalinda call me Rose for short.”
“Hello Rose… So now you know my first name would you like to try and guess my last?”
“Umm sure?” I said questioning myself. “Is it Vlad umm” I strained my mind for anything and finally something rang a bell, “Vlad Tepeshe… Dracula!” I said but my voice came out only a whisper.
“In fact it is very good, very good indeed!” He replied

To Be Continued

*~!Abigail!~* said...
Aug. 4, 2010 at 11:26 am:
HEY EVERYONE I FINALLY GOT PARTS 2 AND 3 UP!! SO NOW I'M WAITING FOR THEM TO OK PART 4!!! ENJOY!! :)

*~!Abigail!~* replied...
Aug. 4, 2010 at 11:27 am :

Heres the link for part 2

http://www.teenink.com/fiction/fan_fiction/article/235993/Blood-Stained-Part-2/

*~!Abigail!~* replied...
Aug. 4, 2010 at 11:28 am :

Heres the link for part 2:

*~!Abigail!~* replied...
Aug. 4, 2010 at 11:29 am :

And here's the link for part three!:

http://www.teenink.com/fiction/fan_fiction/article/235994/Blood-Stained-Part-Three/

alaina said...
I like it... you should write more

*~!Abigail!~* replied...
Feb. 10, 2010 at 8:47 am :
i accually did write more of this story i'm just wating for it to be posted!!

ImWatchingYou said...
This is so cool! I love your writing! It's amazing!

*~!Abigail!~* replied...
Feb. 10, 2010 at 8:47 am :
Aww... thanks! :)