Blood Stained (Part Three) | Teen Ink

Blood Stained (Part Three)

July 27, 2010
By Abbz7193 GOLD, Denver, Colorado
Abbz7193 GOLD, Denver, Colorado
17 articles 1 photo 21 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don't take life to seriously... nobody gets out alive anyways! :)


The bell rang seconds after our teacher told us we were going to be reading Dracula and talking about Vampires. Vlad was the first one out of the classroom. I was back in the trance for the rest of the night. Though I do remember feasting upon a stupid mortal who was walking through a graveyard. Then after sucking him lifeless I walked to my coffin. Which was on the outskirts of town in a hugely populated area of trees. Of course no one decide to take a walk in these parts. It was... haunted. If the idea that I was haunting the forest popped into your mind, lets just keep that a secret. O.K.

I awoke in the dawn with birds singing and the wind gently blowing through the trees. There was another noise to. It sounded like a finger nail tapping on the top of my coffin. I quickly jumped up hitting my head on the coffin. I said a few select words, and then unlocked the lid and gently pushed open the lid. Two bright red eyes stared back at me.

My breath caught in my throat. but I quickly found enough breath to say "Vlad, what are you doing here."
He turned him head and stared into the forest for a moment and then turned back, his eyes reading my soul. When he answered his voice sounded husky. "I wanted to tell you goodbye."


The author's comments:
So here it is part three!! I don't really know what is going to happen next but I will post more as soon as I can figure that out! :)