Blood Stained (Part Three)

The bell rang seconds after our teacher told us we were going to be reading Dracula and talking about Vampires. Vlad was the first one out of the classroom. I was back in the trance for the rest of the night. Though I do remember feasting upon a stupid mortal who was walking through a graveyard. Then after sucking him lifeless I walked to my coffin. Which was on the outskirts of town in a hugely populated area of trees. Of course no one decide to take a walk in these parts. It was... haunted. If the idea that I was haunting the forest popped into your mind, lets just keep that a secret. O.K.

I awoke in the dawn with birds singing and the wind gently blowing through the trees. There was another noise to. It sounded like a finger nail tapping on the top of my coffin. I quickly jumped up hitting my head on the coffin. I said a few select words, and then unlocked the lid and gently pushed open the lid. Two bright red eyes stared back at me.

My breath caught in my throat. but I quickly found enough breath to say "Vlad, what are you doing here."
He turned him head and stared into the forest for a moment and then turned back, his eyes reading my soul. When he answered his voice sounded husky. "I wanted to tell you goodbye."