Dylan | Teen Ink

Dylan

July 29, 2016
By writerX BRONZE, St. Augustine, Florida
writerX BRONZE, St. Augustine, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

We were both lying on our sides, his arms wrapped tightly around me. I was making a poor attempt at focusing on “The Notebook”, but even Ryan Gosling and dreamy romantic scenes couldn’t keep my attention intact. All I could perceive was his slow breath behind me and his rhythmic, pulsating heart beat on my back. I could feel his biceps curled around me, pulling me closer into him, which was exactly where I wanted to be. His attractively deep voice broke me from my trance. “You’re breathing really fast now, Brit.” I turned around and gazed into his stimulatingly kind brown eyes. A smile crept up at the left corner of his lips. It always does that when he’s on cloud nine. “Aw it’s because of me…” he whispered while giving a cute wink. I replied sarcastically, “Shut up Dyl”. He inched his face closer to mine so that our noses barely touched, but our lips still remained a centimeter apart. I bit my lip in lust then he leaned forward with a passionate kiss. His soft, succulent lips pressed firmly into mine, while still being gentle all at the same time. He pushed me over so my back was on the bed then rolled on top of me. I could feel the warmth coming from his toned body, transferring into mine. He pulled back slightly, only a centimeter or two and whispered directly into my ear. “I love you Brit.” “I love you too.”


The author's comments:

My piece is almost every girls fantasy of finding the perfect guy to fall in love with.