Dear Sarah, Love Charlie | Teen Ink

Dear Sarah, Love Charlie

Dear Sarah,
You are the sweetest girl I’ve ever met. You make my heart jump; I see so much love in your eyes. When I stare into them I feel warm and…loved. (I know I’m not too good with words.) I’m sorry for my terrible handwriting and I’m probably going off the lines of the paper, because its dark right now, but I need you to read this letter. At the campfire, when I held your hand in mine, I was fearless. My heart sped up. When I look at you, I just want to hold you in my arms. I’m so upset that we have to be separated. I’m upset that you are going to be taken away from me. I don’t know how I’ll do without seeing your beautiful red hair and your pretty smile. I wouldn’t lie, beautiful sweetheart, you’ve mad an impact on my heart. Darlin, this feels like more than just a crush. I like you so much that I love you. There, I said it. I love you. What I’ve seen in you is worth my all, not just my love. No matter where life takes us, I won’t forget you. After you leave, I will see you again. I need to see you again. In my eyes, you are an angel…my angel, beautiful in every way.

You make me smile.
Love always,
Charlie

If you love someone, you know how I feel.

on Sep. 15 2010 at 5:36 pm
BubblyBurlee BRONZE, Mt. Olive, Illinois
This is SO sweet!