Dream Come True

By , West Allis, WI
I saw him walking away and my heart beat sped up a million beats more. I ran to him. We walked back to that place by the trees. A few simple words and I was wrapped in his arms. This was wher I wanted to stay forever. But I knew we had a very limited time together so he made his move. Our first kiss. It was more perfect than I ever could have imagined. That one kiss followed by many more. That day made my dreams come true.I never wanted that day to end, but unfortunatley, we only had about ten minutes together before I had to make it home before my mom. Those tenminutes sped by far too fast. We both ran home and when I walked in the door my mom wasn't home. Thank God. But then, my cell phone rang with her ringtone.. Uh-Oh. "Where are you?" She said in an angry tone. "I'm at home" "The why did I just see your boyfriend running home like he was about to get caught?" Now, I knew I was in trouble. She knew and she was going to ground me, but then she thought it over and realized that I really didn't do much wrong. Yes! But, ever since that day, we have been drifting apart. I don't know why, we have both been waiting for this for such a long time. Now, we are completely apart and it leaves me wondering, what did I do wrong?