Why I Can't Stand You

Dear Nathaniel,
Why I Can't Stand You

I can't stand you because of all the things we've been through. Because of all the jokes we've had, and all the promises you've broken. I can't stand you because of all the girls you flirt with and because I feel you never pay a lick of attention to me. I can;t stand you because you make my day complete every day, and I don't even qualify in yours. I can't stand you because I feel I'm not good enough for you. I can't stand you because I want to have a real, serious conversation with you, and you only want to laugh at what I have to say. I can't stand you for your gorgeous eyes and your great personality. I can't stand you because I'm not your type, not even close. I can't stand you because you make me smile when I want to hit you. I can't stand you because you know everything about me. I can't stand you because I can't breath when you're by me, and I can't talk about you without blushing. I can't stand you because you're oblivious to the way I feel about you. I can't stand you because everything you say makes me laugh until I'm about to cry. I can't stand you because our friendship doesn't seem to matter to you. I can't stand you because you matter so much to me. I can't stand you because you make me so angry that I just want you to notice, apologize and hug me. I can't stand you because I want to walk up to you and kiss you until we make the world stop spinning. I can't stand you because I can't find words to describe what I feel for you. I can't stand you because you make my head spin. I can't stand you because when my world is crashing down around my eyes, you're always there to make it better. I can't stand you because you make everything seem impossible, yet possible at the same time. I can't stand you because I want to make our friendship a movie-type romance. I can't stand you because I would do anything for you.

And I can't stand you because I love you.
Love Forever,
Your Friend, and never anything more,
Everleigh.

~*)Wish(*~ said...

hey hey :) this is really good!! :)

This is norene by the way ^_^