For All I Know (Prologue)

"B. Is that you?" He exclaimed. He turned me around and looked at my face. "It really is you! I'm so glad I finally know somebody here! I mean I've never been out of the country before, let alone North Carolina."
"Ha-ha, yeah it’s me. Pretty amazing, huh? I mean this city and all. I said bluntly. My name was Bethany Dupille Lowing. I was an average 20 year-old. Except for the fact that I was already married once. My senior year. Married to this man talking to me to be even more specific. His name was James Lowing. He was everything. Tall, perfectly messy brown hair with those ice-blue eyes that always gave me chills.
"You know, I've been looking for you. Your brother gave your location away. Ah, I've missed you so much," He said as he stared at me with those big romantic eyes.
"I've missed you too." I mumbled as I looked up. Before I knew it he leaned in and kissed me. “Look, there’s a reason I left. Last time you said it was you that needed to grow up. This time I think it’s me.”
“Are you sure?” He asked subtly.
“I’m more positive than I’ve ever been. Well, I’ll be seeing ya…” I said as I turned around and disappeared into the crowd.

agsmiley888 said...
oooooh i want to read more its really good