For All I Know (Prologue) | Teen Ink

For All I Know (Prologue)

April 9, 2010
By loveyourselfalways BRONZE, University Place, Washington
loveyourselfalways BRONZE, University Place, Washington
2 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Every song has a CODA, a final movement. Whether it fades out or crashes away. Every song ends. Is that any reason not to enjoy the music? The truth is, there is nothing to be afraid of. It's just life."


"B. Is that you?" He exclaimed. He turned me around and looked at my face. "It really is you! I'm so glad I finally know somebody here! I mean I've never been out of the country before, let alone North Carolina."
"Ha-ha, yeah it’s me. Pretty amazing, huh? I mean this city and all. I said bluntly. My name was Bethany Dupille Lowing. I was an average 20 year-old. Except for the fact that I was already married once. My senior year. Married to this man talking to me to be even more specific. His name was James Lowing. He was everything. Tall, perfectly messy brown hair with those ice-blue eyes that always gave me chills.
"You know, I've been looking for you. Your brother gave your location away. Ah, I've missed you so much," He said as he stared at me with those big romantic eyes.
"I've missed you too." I mumbled as I looked up. Before I knew it he leaned in and kissed me. “Look, there’s a reason I left. Last time you said it was you that needed to grow up. This time I think it’s me.”
“Are you sure?” He asked subtly.
“I’m more positive than I’ve ever been. Well, I’ll be seeing ya…” I said as I turned around and disappeared into the crowd.


The author's comments:
Well this part of the story takes place in Paris. Hope you like it!