A boy's first love | Teen Ink

A boy's first love

I remember the day when I first layed eyes on the most stunning girl I think I’d ever seen.
She was the type of girl that if you introduced to your grandmother, she would simply say to you, “Well isn’t she a knock out?”
It was the beginning of first period on the first day of my freshman year in high school. The moment Lacy stepped into the room, I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.
Every single detail about her was just simply breath taking. Her hair, eyes, body, skin, everything she had, all the other girls secretly envied. But the one thing that made her even more beautiful, and that made all the other girls even more enveloped in envy, was that she was the kindest soul you would ever come across.
Lacy was on the freshman cheerleading squad. I remember the first day of school; she was wearing her cheerleading uniform, which looked amazing on her.
All the guys wanted her. They all wanted to be in relationships with her, for them to have her all to herself, but Lacy was much too smart to be involved with all these guys. Which actually, made her even more want able.
She sat by me, well I don’t know if she wanted to or not, but she had to because it was the only seat left in the class. My heart beat faster and faster as she walked towards me. She gracefully sat down, and turned her gorgeous face towards me.
“Hi. I’m Lacy.” She said. She had a faint southern accent, like a mix of Texan and Louisiana. Boy was she a little heart breaker. Her angelic voice made her a thousand times more attractive. My insides turned to pudding. “Hhhh-hi I’m Cccclay.” I stuttered,
sounding like a complete idiot. She giggled playfully, making me giggle as well.
“Well hi Clay!” she said brightly, shaking my hand. The instant her hand came contact with mine, it felt like a million little electrical currents surged through my body.

Life experiances!

natygrace1217 PLATINUM, Jefferson, Maryland

trying is failing, doing is succeeding.

aww! thats so cute!

contrygurl BRONZE, Sanbernardino, California

to love and to be loved is lifes greatest joy

i love it plz rite more