Him...

My heart melts in two when I see him, one half falling head-over-heels for his smile and the other half regretting my love. I am just sooo confused. I know he is a jerk, it's just... Not when I'm around him, he's so sweet around me. I mean, I just can't decide, if I should even try to move on or keep hope. I'm on a road of indecision. A road that is rocky and depressing yet sweet surprises along the way. It's hard, I have tried to stop thinking about him and that doesn't help or WORK. I still think about him everyday, and I always think about when we danced. When we danced, my heart skipped a million beats, my eyelashes fluttered, my hair flew, and we laughed and smiled. It was the best night of my life, except I know he doesn't like me as a girlfriend, but I don't care. I will wait for him. I am listening to this saying, "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." So, so far, I have decided that I am still trying to catch his eye. Our friendship was a huge rope. As the years passed by, I knew that our relationship became thinner and thinner. Before I knew what was happening the rope I had always counted on, became a thin yarn. I have tried making this yarn into a rope again, but it never works. I have tried and tried, but he never looks at me the same way anymore. He used to look me in the eyes, and his eyes would linger there. They were glued to me as if I was the only person in the world. Now, he looks for a second and then just smiles. He liked me but now it is too late. HE has moved on, and so should I. I can't. I am stuck in quicksand. He left me by myself. I was standing frozen by his eyes. He smiled, and then walked away. Now, I am sinking slowly in quicksand. He will not pull me out now. He has passed. Now, I will too. Eventually....

sasssgirrrl22 said...
Feb. 26, 2011 at 9:02 pm:
I like this alot. I couldn't help but notice a familiar quote. "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." I try to live by that as well. This situation is similar to my own, only the guy sees me the way the girl sees him in your story. It's just, he's not the best guy to be around. Anyway, I won't babble. this is very good:D

xBaByGiRrL22x replied...
Apr. 28, 2011 at 9:37 pm :
awww(: well u r a really great writer. i hopee u continue!!!

EHunt96 replied...
May 28, 2011 at 6:13 pm :

Thank you so much <3

CameandgonesmartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 11:30 pm:
amazing job. similar situation to someone who is very close to me.

EHunt96 replied...
Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:58 pm :

Thank you so much! :) 

And, just hang in there! It'll get better. 

NCab94 said...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 9:08 am:
You are very talented, keep writing. Good Job.

EHunt96 replied...
Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:56 pm :
Why, thank you! :) 

JustKeepFalling said...
this is so amazing! i can totally relate lol

EHunt96 replied...
Jan. 23, 2011 at 9:15 am :
Thank you soooo much!!!!! <3 You just made my day. 

BeautyandBeast said...
i can so relate to this, great job!!! keep going

EHunt96 replied...
Dec. 20, 2010 at 3:34 pm :
Awww... thanks :) 

EHunt96 said...
Haha. 

EHunt96 replied...
Dec. 20, 2010 at 3:33 pm :
sorry guys... my sister was on mine again haha :) 

SheilaZyra said...
So sad! I can connect with it unfortunately and I really enjoyed reading this. Keep writing!

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Oct. 25, 2010 at 6:55 pm :
Thank you sooo much!!!!! <3 Thank you for reading a bunch of my stories and giving me feedback. Really, you have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you!!!!! :)

havingfunwriting said...
this is what seems to happen to almost every teenager in this world. its so hard to move on when you've had your hopes on that one thing (especially guys) and then they just disssapoint you.

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Oct. 25, 2010 at 6:54 pm :
I know right???? 

havingfunwriting replied...
Oct. 25, 2010 at 6:57 pm :
its so true. and sad. dumb guys lol

EHunt96 replied...
Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:03 pm :
lol :) 

leneypanini said...
ooh, i love this. amazingly realistic and completely relate able:)

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Sept. 8, 2010 at 5:36 pm :
why, thank you!!!! i really appreciate your comment!