My First Kiss

By , Roselle, IL
We sat there on his balcony looking at the stars on a summer night. The night sky is pitch black, well is suppose to be, the stars make the sky brighter. All of a sudden his arm went around my waist and that shocked me. It was unexpected. I didn't know what to say. I turned around to find his shining blue eyes staring down at me. I was speechless. The love that was in his eyes, it made skin tingle in a good way. I was afraid what will happen next so I turned away and looked at the sky. "Hey is that the big dipper over there?" I asked. I really didn't see the big dipper I just wanted to say something to break that seemed like an everlasting silence. " No thats the not the big dipper." He said queitly and content. Then he moved the arm the was around my shoulders to my waste as he moved a little bit closer.I felt his eyes staring at me trying to read my expression, my mind. A shiver sped down my spine as he started caressing my back. I turned to stare back at him not expecting anything. Until he kissed me and his lips stayed on mine for what seemed like a forever. It was so tender. caring and soft. Just like what I hoped my first kiss to be like. When it was over I knew everything had just changed between us and that made me a bit scared.

emmatheballerina said...
Oct. 1, 2009 at 11:07 am
that was really good. I wish my first kiss was like that. But mine was some ackward thing in the hall way at school! ya, real romantic I know!

rain-rain111 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I got my fisrt kiss on a dare to kiss my crush. lol. But when I get my first romantic kiss i want it to be like this

emmatheballerina replied...
wow. That would have been really awkward!! I pray for you for when you get ur real first kiss. Hopefully it will be better than mine!

Em H. said...
I LOVE THIS!!! That is such a good article! I felt like I was there in the moment. Keep going!!!!

beautyispower replied...
Jan. 1, 2010 at 12:09 am
I'm thirteen and I can't wait till something like this happens to me...but not too soon

~blueroses~ said...
I love it!
i want my first kiss to be like that...
i wish i'd had mine already!!!! god im 13 and i feel AWFUL that i havent been kissed yet.
but really, it was AWESOME! (:

neenee111 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you. I already had my first kiss I wish I could remember it. It was so long ago. But it's Ironic cuz im 13 too! lol

~blueroses~ replied...
haha! you're welcome, & good luck!!!

unwritten~loveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 27, 2009 at 8:35 am
LOL. I'm 14 and I haven't been kissed. Don't fret. It will happen soon.

kimmycakes replied...
im 14 and iv had my first kiss i really liked ur poem my first kiss was in a car not romantic at all :(( </3

Laughternchoclate replied...
Omg rlly? ppl wer i live, 13 is sooo young

BookLOver808 said...
loved it!!!!

bittybabe92 said...
this is nice

Katy Perry replied...
i agree very nice. and u should really right more

Thank you for liking this peice.

not-here54 said...
I feel like i was there experincing it. Very very good. I hope u get in the magazine.

Kc~to~thy~night~I~shall~belong said...
Beautiful, a true dream

Megan Anne S. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
very very very pretty. How i want mine to be too.

Jacquelyn M. said...
love it, love it, love it! come back with more

thank you for likingthis peice.