broken wings

Have you imagined if you have a secret and never told anyone, you think I would be easy well its really not. I'll only tell you cause I have a feeling that you wont tell… I a real Angel I may not have wings to prove it but I really am My name is Isabella I am 17years old in humane life but, in my angel years I’m 2009 years old I used to live in a town called Smithville TX but, now I live in Amarillo TX I now go to Tascosa high school .I am a senior
and I had a hard time of making new friends but, yet I was a strait A student every guy wanted me to do all of the work , just to brive me to by saying “hey sexy" or “yeah that’s my girl friend", and yet I would fall for it . Which by the way pisses me off. I now live with my mother only. My father left me when I was 5,and I never saw him again.
On Wednesday I was having a real bad day and I wasn't paying attention and I hit the locker on my head and fell on my back , the guy said oh snap my mad shortly!! Do you need my help ? I replied back GET AWAY FROM ME!! Sigh can’t this day get any worse? He said “well I never seen you what's your name?” “Isabella” I said, and yours “my name is nick” he replied.
The bell rand and we were caught in a staring moment. I said “omg I’m going to be late for class” He said “okay I’ll see you later” I rushed strait to Spanish class. I forgot my Spanish book, and I look for my Spanish folder and it was not in my back pack and remembered that I left it on the hall where I met Nick. On my folder I could not stop writing his name over and over and for some reason I felt weird . In class they announced “would Isabella come to the attendance office please”. That voice sounds familiar. So I went to the office and I saw Nick again he looked at me and smiled “here is your Spanish book” I said oh okay. He asked “can I walk Isabella back to her class? The attendance lady said “yea shure just get all of the attendances folders from all the teachers”
It was just me and him walking in the center of the hall way and he says” lets take a walk” I told him “I got to get back to class ” he said “well I can just say that you were talking to the principle” so I was just looking at his eyes and he asked me “look I know that I don’t know you a lot but, I wanted to know if you could go out with me” . I told him yes and right there he kissed me in the center of the hall way. And I felt like I wanted to fly but I could not and let him see me fly. But I felt like I was in love. 3 weeks had passed and prom was tomorrow and I had nothing to wear he had already gotten ready for prom and I had no idea of what to wear so I found a salsa dancer dress an designed it myself the next day prom came up and was very nervous and it was my first time of going to prom (and I am a senior now) I was walking down stairs and he was there smiling at me. We went to the prom in a limozine and he open the door . A song came up and he asked me to dance

I first saw him and I had to tell him the truth about my secret since are relationship was getting more into it. We were driving to the car and I looked at him and said "I have to tell you something ” “what is it” he replied ”im a angel ”he looked at me and smiled ”yea I know you are ” he says. “I am a real angel look stop the car and ill show you" so I got out of the car and my wings flapped out of my back and I flue up into the air. his mouth dropped to the ground "see I told you “he goes “ohh” and he looks at me with like disappointed and I just looked at him and was worried and though that he would break up with me
The next day came around and I called his cell phone and left him messages on his phone. At school I looked for him and I found him in the library I sat with him and asked him” hey are you okay ” he says “no im not ok ” “look I know you have your secret and I was thinking that we shouldn't be together ” I looked right at him “do you mean break up” he says” yea” I told him why should we break up like I know im not human, but I feel different when im around u and ur different. He tells me NO ITS OVER I DON’T WANT TO BE WITH U ANY MORE!!
my heart was torn apart ever since th3en i never fell in love again

Goddess said...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 8:07 am:
not bad. i like it.

candyliah34 said...
i luv stuff like dis hey can u make a sequal?

ladybug94 said...
Nov. 19, 2011 at 7:02 am:
Very great story, but the grammer could be better(:  

Warriorsfan replied...
Nov. 19, 2011 at 10:47 pm :

I liked it alot!I love to read things like this!Good job!

ladybug94 replied...
Nov. 20, 2011 at 8:43 am :
Me too(: I love stories that are scary or creepy haha

Imperfectlife said...
THis story was good but you need to work on grammer and spelling, (I'm not trying to offend you) I think this could become a great story as long you worked on editing.

lalalander said...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 10:40 am:
this story has great potential, good story line. but its going really fast and they're are a lot of grammatical errors that you might want to work on in the future. other than that, great story and keep writing!

Pumpkinscout replied...
Sept. 14, 2011 at 5:15 pm :
I agree. Try to work on your grammar and punctuation. It makes a story so much easier to read. But the angel thing is a good idea. I think it deserves more time to develop, it's such a good idea.

Pumpkinscout replied...
Sept. 14, 2011 at 5:15 pm :
Like time to develope as in a longer story

Fifteen_Roses This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like how you're trying to flow this story in a non-cliche way. It's just going way too fast with a lot of grammatical errors that distract readers. Besides that, I like it!

trblue said...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 8:43 am:
over the summer i pulled some teenink stuff off the internet, and this pice of work was decided. i clealy like your work. i left a note on the paper but cant under stand it, but i did want you to add more somthing.

rachelnicole said...
i liked this...it was good

Sincerly,Jasmine said...
Jul. 22, 2010 at 9:25 pm:
I am not reallie feeling the story line, i feel like it was reallie rushed, i think you should idk proofread it and idk i wasnt feeling it but it seems like u hav potential :)))

Lonleydandy said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 12:35 pm:
Not trying to sound rude here, or anything like that...I think it could have ended differently...happier, maybe. The grammar is pretty awful, not to be rude, but I'm sure if you would fix that, spelling, and maybe a little bit of paragraphing, it should be dandy :D

emoVamp247 said...
Jun. 30, 2010 at 8:08 pm:
im sorry but i dont like the ending and bad grammar but it was okay

~Hey~Girl~ said...
Jun. 30, 2010 at 7:07 pm:
ummmmmm.... i don't think there was a Texas in A. D. 0.... grammar is pretty bad.... just work on realistic-ness, otherwise there is a Fantasy catagory...

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 30, 2010 at 6:36 am:

This is very cute, interesting story line, you just need to watch your grammar.  Great job, though. Keep writing!

Btw, anyone who sees this, will you check out and comment on my work?

waiting_to_be_found said...
Jun. 14, 2010 at 3:44 pm:
eck. I am sorry, I couldn't read it. Could you please proof-read it or something, or have someone help you edit it if you can't... :) Seems to be a good storyline though, just needs work.

jonas_chic899 said...
aww but that was a verryy very interesting story. it was amazingg

SageSin said...
Mar. 30, 2010 at 9:52 am:
this was quite the tarnished memory article *smiles* laughternchoclate is right but chill shes a great writer and painted an amazing picture even without the correct grammer! ^_^