broken wings | Teen Ink

broken wings

By aggie12 SILVER, Poteet, Texas
aggie12 SILVER, Poteet, Texas

Have you imagined if you have a secret and never told anyone, you think I would be easy well its really not. I'll only tell you cause I have a feeling that you wont tell… I a real Angel I may not have wings to prove it but I really am My name is Isabella I am 17years old in humane life but, in my angel years I’m 2009 years old I used to live in a town called Smithville TX but, now I live in Amarillo TX I now go to Tascosa high school .I am a senior
and I had a hard time of making new friends but, yet I was a strait A student every guy wanted me to do all of the work , just to brive me to by saying “hey sexy" or “yeah that’s my girl friend", and yet I would fall for it . Which by the way pisses me off. I now live with my mother only. My father left me when I was 5,and I never saw him again.
On Wednesday I was having a real bad day and I wasn't paying attention and I hit the locker on my head and fell on my back , the guy said oh snap my mad shortly!! Do you need my help ? I replied back GET AWAY FROM ME!! Sigh can’t this day get any worse? He said “well I never seen you what's your name?” “Isabella” I said, and yours “my name is nick” he replied.
The bell rand and we were caught in a staring moment. I said “omg I’m going to be late for class” He said “okay I’ll see you later” I rushed strait to Spanish class. I forgot my Spanish book, and I look for my Spanish folder and it was not in my back pack and remembered that I left it on the hall where I met Nick. On my folder I could not stop writing his name over and over and for some reason I felt weird . In class they announced “would Isabella come to the attendance office please”. That voice sounds familiar. So I went to the office and I saw Nick again he looked at me and smiled “here is your Spanish book” I said oh okay. He asked “can I walk Isabella back to her class? The attendance lady said “yea shure just get all of the attendances folders from all the teachers”
It was just me and him walking in the center of the hall way and he says” lets take a walk” I told him “I got to get back to class ” he said “well I can just say that you were talking to the principle” so I was just looking at his eyes and he asked me “look I know that I don’t know you a lot but, I wanted to know if you could go out with me” . I told him yes and right there he kissed me in the center of the hall way. And I felt like I wanted to fly but I could not and let him see me fly. But I felt like I was in love. 3 weeks had passed and prom was tomorrow and I had nothing to wear he had already gotten ready for prom and I had no idea of what to wear so I found a salsa dancer dress an designed it myself the next day prom came up and was very nervous and it was my first time of going to prom (and I am a senior now) I was walking down stairs and he was there smiling at me. We went to the prom in a limozine and he open the door . A song came up and he asked me to dance

I first saw him and I had to tell him the truth about my secret since are relationship was getting more into it. We were driving to the car and I looked at him and said "I have to tell you something ” “what is it” he replied ”im a angel ”he looked at me and smiled ”yea I know you are ” he says. “I am a real angel look stop the car and ill show you" so I got out of the car and my wings flapped out of my back and I flue up into the air. his mouth dropped to the ground "see I told you “he goes “ohh” and he looks at me with like disappointed and I just looked at him and was worried and though that he would break up with me
The next day came around and I called his cell phone and left him messages on his phone. At school I looked for him and I found him in the library I sat with him and asked him” hey are you okay ” he says “no im not ok ” “look I know you have your secret and I was thinking that we shouldn't be together ” I looked right at him “do you mean break up” he says” yea” I told him why should we break up like I know im not human, but I feel different when im around u and ur different. He tells me NO ITS OVER I DON’T WANT TO BE WITH U ANY MORE!!
my heart was torn apart ever since th3en i never fell in love again

SageSin GOLD said...
on Mar. 30 2010 at 9:52 am
SageSin GOLD, Oaklawn, Illinois

"Accept everything about yourself. I mean everything. You are you, and that is the beginning and the end; No apologies, no regrets."

this was quite the tarnished memory article *smiles* laughternchoclate is right but chill shes a great writer and painted an amazing picture even without the correct grammer! ^_^

SarClark BRONZE, NC, Connecticut
No offense, cuz i just skimmed, but What is with the grammar? use Tab and "" and COMMAS for gods sake

MarinaOreo GOLD, King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania

"Your soul is the whole world" -Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse

I liked it alot :) You're a good writer, I was saddened when it just ended but keep writing!

on Jan. 1 2010 at 12:16 am
Thethingiseek BRONZE, N Las Vegas, Nevada

"May we continue not to judge man by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."- by
"The day we stopped fighting for eachother is the day we lost our humanity"-2012 movie
"No man is equivalent to the person next to him."me

I liked it, but of course(puctuation and errors)as you already konw. It was also sort-of rushed. It had a great story line and I think it would have been better if you described it better

wildflowers said...
wildflowers, Irvine, California

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." -Anonymous

Well-written, but you really need to clean it up a bit. The grammar, spelling mistakes, and multiple punctuation marks really distract from the loveliness of the story...

jatz318 SILVER said...
jatz318 SILVER, East Brunswick, New Jersey
I agree. It was a good idea. But the grammar and punctuation really need to be fixed (spelling too). And the end of the story was really abrupt. But the basic concept of the story is really heartachingly sweet.

Alyssa Dulay BRONZE, Swansboro, North Carolina
Grammar, grammar, grammar.

Run-on sentences, punctuation.

Sorry. A pet peev of mine.

on Oct. 3 2009 at 9:02 am
EHunt96 PLATINUM, Swampscott, Massachusetts

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about."

Ok, will do! Can't wait to see more!!!!!

aggie12 SILVER said...
aggie12 SILVER, Poteet, Texas
thanks very much i originaly wote this in my english class last year and i wanted to write some more of it so be looking out for chapter2 of the story

aggie12 SILVER said...
aggie12 SILVER, Poteet, Texas

All I have to say is one word, AMAZING!

MM4ever PLATINUM, Owosso, Michigan
wow, that was amazing , keep writing [=

on Sep. 23 2009 at 11:15 am
I really love this story it was very interesting to me and i agree you should keep going.

Katy Perry said...
i think its perfect just the way it is. keep on writing. and bring some more back u did a really great job.

Bookaddict said...
I think that the story that you have presented here has alot of promise...you should just work on your presentation of this. There were sevral errors, i think a quick clean-up re-write would help bunches! Good job!

aggie12 SILVER said...
aggie12 SILVER, Poteet, Texas
this story is made with an average teenage life