prayerss for a football player

I sit in the bleachers and watch the game.hes number 07. he has the ball. he runs toard the in zone. we cheer. hes almost there. he falls. "number 07s arm is broken number 10 is taking his place" the annoucer says. she rushes down to him. he texts me after the game. "im at the hospital but i'll be okay" i tre to smile but i know she is there with him. i cry. "Dear God, keep him safe. please heal his arm. GOd let him see that he belongs with me."

ris829 said...
Makes me think of Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me".

rosaliehale said...
Jul. 24, 2010 at 11:31 am

hey if you read this and like it will you please check out the longer version!! its better!! :)

dkA.M said...
Alright, LOVED IT! I was left wondering more about this person and what happened before this game. You gave me just enough description to keep me guessing. Was Truly an original poetry piece that should be rewarded.

choirchic said...
this really good. u should post the longer version on here. i love how he tells her where he is at. it shows that he wants her to know that he is going to be okay

rosaliehale replied...
thanks and i'm glad you liked it and i'm waitng or them to aprove the longer version

rosaliehale said...
I know this really short and i'm sorry for that. and i promise i wasn't trying to copt taylor swift i wrote this before her song came out.

StinelliT said...
This story was really short and you could have went into more detail. It would have been better if u would have spelled out the number 07, as just seven or number 10, as ten. Using computer text is not always the best. Next time I think you should capitilize the word "I" and not just "i" and you should capitilize all of the letters in the first sentence.

rosaliehale replied...
thank you!! its one of my first pieces and it was origianlly longer i was just in a hurry

kellygurl365 said...
This is a short but good piece i enjoyed it

Katy Perry replied...
i agree with kellygurl365 its good just 1 error. do any of u guys want autgraphs im the real Katy Perry

Tristen:) replied...
As kellygurl365 said, it's good, but the longer one is better. And 'katy perry', sure you are!