Loving you is like wanting death Ep. 1

She tried to strike him with her bare fleshed hand. He grabbed it in mid air. "Would you like to try again?" he asked with a dark smirk across his face. Yes! She screamed within herself. She hated him and everything he did to her. She loved him but hated everything about him. He killed her hope of her father coming back to her. She looked away from the hard-chisseled face that captured her in such a trance many times before. "He will come back. He loves me, which is more than what I can say about you!" I shifted away from him. He crossed his arms and began to sigh. He leaned on the fireplace as i sat down on the piano in the middle of the living room. I shuffled through the sheet music and found a symphony from Beethoven's 3rd. I began to play. my fingers gently touching the ancient piece. I could feel his eyes burning a hole through my head. He who stole me away in the middle of the night just to tell me that my father's return was hopeless and just a fairytale. Yes, I hated him. I suddenly didnt feel the urge to play anymore and finished the symphony with my own made up tune. I gently closed the piano and walked to the door to exit this treacherous place he was trying to keep me captive in. He glided in front of the door and leaned on the handle. His face was now serious and stricken with frustration. "For the last time your not going anywhere. So sit now." he brushed his hand through his black hair and lowered his eyes at me. "Move." I said in a husk voice. It was five in the morning i had no time for this. He smiled well more of a sinical smile then a happy-go-lucky one. Jackass. "Make me." He crossed his arms back in place and began to hum the same tune i played a minmute ago. "You arrogant-" I stopped myself. "Fine Ill move you." I spoke in a low whisper. His eyes fluttered as I moved closer to him. His breath and mine lingered together as we breathed in eachothers scent. I skimmed my lips across his. He backed up. Yeah wasnt expecting that one now were you. I kept repeating that in my head. I had the control not him. He lowered his arms and then grabbed me by the waist pulling me closer to him. His rock solid chest against mine. He bit my lower lip and then devoured my lips with a need that he must have been holding back for all this time. It was our first but not our last kiss.

DiamondsIntheGrassThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
if his arms around her waist how is she gonna get out?  and how can you love and hate someone?  and why was she held "captive"?  this is really well written. but im confused.

PoetLaureate07 said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 10:31 pm:

okay.. im kinda confused.. how does this one relate to 2,3,& 4??

This one is great... So are the others, but please explain to me the connection...

Wonderful work... Thanks again!!

xxDreamingWriterxx said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 8:10 pm:
It's a good story, except you started in 3rd person and then suddenly changed to 1st person, which got a little confusing.

Gabriella.MM said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 5:25 pm:
I love it!

iPonder said...
Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:25 pm:
it has been added to so please go read xD

mpssshj4ever said...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 11:40 pm:
i likees itt :) you should most deffinitlyyy keep adding on tooo itt!! pleasee!!! :)

FantasyROXmySOX13 said...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 2:42 pm:
Wow! That's amazing! I love it!  I really know how the main character really feels. I've kind of been in the same situation but it was like...A VERY LONG TIME AGO. But anyways, AMAZING! Love it!

fireflynight said...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 12:22 pm:
Yeah, I was utterly confused at first, but then I realized it's a love/hate thing. There's a guy that I'm kind of like that with, but...uh...yeah. I like it. Wow. The love/hate thing has been portrayed well here.

krzykrys said...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 10:46 am:
i was confused for a minute i thought she hated him, but i get it now its one of those things where you cant help but like the person. very good piece. keep it up!

Smoothieheart said...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 10:34 am:
That was really good

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:02 pm:
Sorry, didn't mean to reply there.

roknroll said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:26 pm:
i've read the others so i'm guessing this is a preface.... i really like it though

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:01 pm :

This was so great, very intense and descriptive.  I can picture it perfectly.  Awesome job!

Anyone who sees this, will you please check out my work and comment on it?

sparkofheart said...
May 31, 2010 at 3:13 pm:
wow that was HOT! haha very well written! youre going places :)

leshawn05 said...
May 31, 2010 at 12:42 pm:
this is a nice story :)

ShannonVictoria said...
May 31, 2010 at 2:32 am:
Niiiice!! I love it!! :) Please tell me that this was just the beginning and your writting more!! :)

iPonder said...
May 26, 2010 at 12:03 am:
episode 2 is called Damn shifters but I am changing it back to Loving you is like wanting death for the rest of the episodes which will be coming out probly in a week or 2 xD thank you for keeping this romance alive!

Catiestar said...
May 9, 2010 at 8:53 pm:
wow, this is really good!

Reigyn said...
May 9, 2010 at 7:14 pm:
wicked beginning! Please tell me there's more.

pixie5 said...
May 9, 2010 at 12:19 pm:
this is really great!