DiamondsIntheGrass


DiamondsIntheGrass
Martinsville, New Jersey
Member for 8 years

14
ARTICLES
1
IMAGES
0
VIDEOS
279
COMMENTS

INTERESTS AND FAVORITES
Books: Graceling, The Last Song, The Enchanted Chocolate Pot, Percy Jackson series
Music: Mine
Movies: Avatar
TV Shows: Victorious, Legend of the Seeker
Interests: Reading, Writing, Listening to music


Nonfiction
By DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD
Martinsville, New Jersey
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 279 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

Fiction
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 279 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

Reviews
By DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD
Martinsville, New Jersey
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 279 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

Poetry
By DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD
Martinsville, New Jersey
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 279 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

Poetry
By DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD
Martinsville, New Jersey
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 279 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

Poetry
By DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD
Martinsville, New Jersey
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 279 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

Poetry
By DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD
Martinsville, New Jersey
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 279 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

Poetry
By DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD
Martinsville, New Jersey
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 279 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 279 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

Reviews
By DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD
Martinsville, New Jersey
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 279 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

Fiction
By DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD
Martinsville, New Jersey
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 279 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

Nonfiction
By DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD
Martinsville, New Jersey
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 279 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

Nonfiction
By DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD
Martinsville, New Jersey
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 279 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

Fiction
By DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD
Martinsville, New Jersey
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 279 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

Art/Photo
By DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD
Martinsville, New Jersey
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 279 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

Art/Photo
By pencilsFORhands SILVER
Boston, Massachusetts
pencilsFORhands SILVER, Boston, Massachusetts
8 articles 10 photos 86 comments
Poetry
By Emily Marsteller
NW Washington, DC
Fiction
Forever MAG
By Aerin Gleason
San Diego, CA
Fiction
By Emily Kurtz
Sudbury, MA
Fiction
By Drown_Me_In_Blue DIAMOND
Brooklyn, New York
Drown_Me_In_Blue DIAMOND, Brooklyn, New York
50 articles 0 photos 41 comments

Favorite Quote:
Labels? Okay, fine. I'm bisensual. Heteroflexible. And life-curious. That about covers it. ~Morgan Torva

Fiction
By Tabitha-Mariah BRONZE
Ossipee, New Hampshire
Tabitha-Mariah BRONZE, Ossipee, New Hampshire
2 articles 3 photos 10 comments
Fiction
Kasperitus BRONZE, Ottawa, Other
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Imagination rules the world.
-Napoleon Bonaparte




MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!