My chances of love | Teen Ink

My chances of love

By Meggieisawesome SILVER, Central Point, Oregon
Meggieisawesome SILVER, Central Point, Oregon

Darleks are red
Tardis is blue
Why can't you see that I LOVE YOU..... Almost as much as DOCTOR WHO????

I was sitting in first period class zoning off as I usually do. First period class was history class, I didn't pay attention much because I was a freshman and I didn't care if I had an F. I wish I cared. Well I was sitting and staring at all the junk in my teacher's room. He was a cool teacher and he had cool stuff to mess with during class, but I just didn't really get his lessons. Then my life changed. I saw him. He walked in like he didn't care what anyone else thought of him, he was wearing jeans, a skin tight Nike shirt, and a beanie to cover up his messy brown hair. He was the new kid and he sat across from me in class. The rest of the class I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. There was something special about him I just didn't know at the time.

Second, third, and lunch went by fast because I wanted to know if he was in any of my classes, unfortunately he wasn't, I almost lost hope until I walked into Mr. Art's room and saw him there. Sitting a couple seats away from mine. I was a loner. There was two long tables with kids at then and one in the middle with four seats, only me and my friend Brandon sat there, well Brandon is a friend of a friend. I sat in Art's classroom just waiting for him to walk up to me and carry me away I wanted this new kid for some reason but I was to shy to even say hi. The day went by, I didn't get to talk to him. I was so disappointed in myself that I didn't try to talk to him.

"I'll try tomorrow," I said quietly under my breath.

The day went by similar the next day, I just stared at him like a creep and when he looked over I looked away with a red face. That day was a little different though. As I was walking to Art's room the new kid and his friend walked by and handed me a bag of chips. Then his friend left to go to his class.

Confused I said, "You didn't do any thing to these did you?"

"Nope," he yelled back with a smile as he went into the classroom. His voice was deep and handsome. I walked in after him. I sat down in my seat and knew it was going to be an even more lonely day than usual because Brandon was gone. Even though I wasn't really his friend, it's nice to talk to someone in class.

Bored out of my mind and staring at all the projects we did in Art's room something unbelievable happened. The new kid with the beautiful blue eyes sat next to me and started talking to me.
"Hey, you looked lonely so I decided to come sit with you is that ok?"

I just looked at him, brain why wouldn't you work?!

He asked patiently, "Umm my name is Chance what's yours?"

"Um ah ummmm I'm Megan, hi" I was so embarrassed I messed that up so much. I thought that he thought I was a freak.

Chance was really nice, he was just so sweet and there was still something about him that I didn't know what it was.

On valentines day he asked me out. I said yes of coarse! He bought me beautiful earrings. To this day I still haven't taken them out. We got closer and closer to each other. He would come to my house and hang out. He said he loved me. I couldn't say it back for a while but when I said it I meant it. Our first kiss was in my tree house, and I was shy but I'm glad he talked me into it. Me and chance were in love. You can't say we can't love because we are to young because it was true love. I love him, he loves me.

At the end of freshman year he had to move. I cried every night for the first two months. We had our ups and downs but we always made up and we loved each other even more.

I was 18 and I just graduated high school. I knew where I was going. I went strait to Chance. We moved into a small apartment and he worked hard at jobs while I went to college. It was busy but we always had time to cuddle up on the couch and listen to the rain and noises of the city.
I graduated collage and we moved into a better house with some property. Me and Chance got steadier jobs and spent more time together.

We got married, it was the most beautiful wedding ever with a camouflage theme.

We made a family, a little girl named Sapphire, and a little boy named Cole, were added to the family.

I love my family, and I know now what was so special about Chance when I met him, it was true love at first sight and I will never forget the new kid and how I fell in love with him before I knew him and the more I get to know him the more I love him. I'm still with Chance to this day, and we will be together 'till we die.

About me and my bf and how I hope it will be in the future.