love comes with a sacrifice

I was dating this guy for a long time. He wanted to "do it". I refused , so that night he snuck in my room and raped me. Before he left he said"Sometimes love comes with a sacrifice." A few days later I told him to go to the cops,but he refused. That night I snucked in his room and held the gun to him and said."Love comes with a sacrifice." I shot him but he didn't die. His parents came and begged him to tell who did this. But he refused and they said,"Love comes with a sacrifice." A few nights later he came to my house and asked to come in. Of course I refused, so he snuck in. He sat on my bed looked me in thhe eye and said I love you and thats two words I couldnt refuse.

giiglez said...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:43 am
please leave your most honest opinoin

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 8:58 am
Please read the comments, Tatyana, it's really making me worried. I know I sound desperate, but please don't leave. I don't want to loose you as a friend, I really don't wnat that to happen. :(  Please don't leave, I'm sorry . Please don't leave. I know I'm repeating myself, it's cause I really care about my friends: I don't want to loose any of them. It will very much hurt me if you leave. =*(

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 9:57 am
I DO want to be your friend, Tatyana you're really making me so worried to a point of me breaking down. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before. Please sweetie, don't leave me. I care about you too much for you to do that. Please don't leave. =*(

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 10:00 am
Please Tatyana, don't leave. Please give me another chance, I'll make up for what I've done. Please don't leave me. Please don't leave me. =*(

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 10:03 am
I'm on my hands and knees: PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. I beg you, don't leave me. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 10:13 am
Please don't ignore my comments Tatyana, I don't want this to happen. Loosing you is really gotten me to a point that my heart is hurting. Please talk to me, don't ignore me. I'm willing to forgive you for ignoring me. But please don't do this, I care about you too much. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, I'M SORRY!

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 10:15 am
giiglez, please tell Tatyana this. I'm sorry I didn't respond to her. I was going out to dinner on saturday. Please tell her! I'm afraid to loose her as a friend. Please tell her! =*(

TrinityCreed replied...
Please Tatyana, I don't want to loose you as a friend. In a way I "love" you as a friend. Do you know how hard it is loosing a friend? It hurts so much that it feels that your heart is being ripped out of your chest. It hurts greatly. So please as I said before: PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THIS GOOD FRIEND OF YOURS!!!!!!!!! I beg you don't do this. I don't want to separate myself from you my dear friend, I really don't want to separate myself from you. =*(

Tatyana replied...
im not ignoring you trin trin and im not mad

Tatyana replied...
and it has nothing to do with saturday dinner and not replying honestly

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 16, 2010 at 9:48 am
You can always talk to me. I'm sorry if I sounded desperate. It's just I don't like loosing freinds. To admit this I'm a bit emotional when loosing people in my life. It really hurts me. Well in one of the previous messages, I gave you my email. If you want to, you can email me if you need to talk to someone. I will be here for you when you need it.  

Tatyana replied...
you didnt sound desperate trin trin it really tell you cared ... but

Tatyana replied...

its not anything you did or said

TrinityCreed replied...
Okay, but you know I'm here for you. I don't wish to nag, I really don't want to. But I will listen if you need to talk to someone. In a way, if you need to lean on a shoulder, I'm gonna be here for you. I care about my friends a lot. You are one of those friends.

TrinityCreed replied...
If want to talk about it elsewhere than teenink, then you can email me. In one of my previous messages I did give out my email to you.

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 17, 2010 at 8:21 am
Just remember I'm here for you. You should know my "creed": never leave a friend behide. I care, please let me help, if I can. If I am pushing it too much please tell me. It's like I said before: I care about my friends a lot. I'm not from Philadelphia, but in a way, it's a brotherly love sort of thing. Although your a girl so I guess it can be a brotherly sisterly love. lol I'm just a caring person. I don't know if I'm repeating myself, it's just I really care.  

Tatyana replied...

ill email u

giiglez replied...
Nov. 18, 2010 at 8:58 am
you guyz r cr8zy

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 8:47 am
Tatyana, >:( . . . idk what's in your head, i really . . . idk. why did you say what you have wrote????? tell me why you don't want to be my friend. THIS IS SOOOO CONFUSING! I'M SO FUSTERATED, BUT CONFUSED! giiglez what's wrong with your friend. it's agrivating me and confusing me to a point that i think i'm gonna to explode. THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

giiglez replied...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:18 am

idk she is her own person it mostly has to do with when we first got in a conflict she only forgave you because i told her too and she just doesnt se how she can be your friend when that happened also she really wants you to stop posting stuff on her poems like that if its not about the poem dont tlk its getting akward to her and dont post things about her on my poems i really dont mind but thats you guys conflict dont put me in it i told her that too she said she has nothing against you

... (more »)

TrinityCreed replied...
okay giiglez i'll do that.