love comes with a sacrifice

I was dating this guy for a long time. He wanted to "do it". I refused , so that night he snuck in my room and raped me. Before he left he said"Sometimes love comes with a sacrifice." A few days later I told him to go to the cops,but he refused. That night I snucked in his room and held the gun to him and said."Love comes with a sacrifice." I shot him but he didn't die. His parents came and begged him to tell who did this. But he refused and they said,"Love comes with a sacrifice." A few nights later he came to my house and asked to come in. Of course I refused, so he snuck in. He sat on my bed looked me in thhe eye and said I love you and thats two words I couldnt refuse.

giiglez said...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 9:43 am
please leave your most honest opinoin

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 13, 2010 at 9:31 am
I say that even though I don't know what she looks like; besides can flattery be good coming from me? =) ;) Is it me, or am I getting nervous?? lol?

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 13, 2010 at 11:51 am
:) lol, i don't know how to respond to that. but can i please talk to giiglez. good one though bubblez15. lol

Bubblez15 replied...
she only gets on at school

TrinityCreed replied...
ok tell her i said hi and i'm thinking of her

TrinityCreed replied...
hopefull this doesn't seem desperate, i need someone to talk to.

Bubblez15 replied...
why do you like her

TrinityCreed replied...
it's really not that, but all my friends are doing something and im stuck with my little bro, babysitting him. it's getting boring for me. that's why.

Tatyana replied...
uh huh... ok

Tatyana replied...
its me trin trin i changed my name for the third time

TrinityCreed replied...
that's cool, why did you nicknamed me trin trin? i'm wondering

TrinityCreed replied...

what do you have in mind when you said this: "trin tri i have a suggestion"? i know i wonder a lot, but what did you mean by that?

Tatyana replied...
trin trin because its shorter for trinity and the suggestion part forget about that one

TrinityCreed replied...
ok sweetie. not bad for a nick name for me, you know how to pick em. it's a cool nick name. i think giiglez isnt a bad girl; yeah i do tend to flirt with girls. it's a habit.

TrinityCreed replied...
i guess you just want to keep conversations on teenink, its cool.

TrinityCreed replied...
is it ok if we could exchange emails, you know, to continue to talk to each other. that's up to you if you want to. 

Tatyana replied...
sure...if you want

Tatyana replied...
oh no its not that you take hours to reply so i get off

Tatyana replied...
you know what trin trin iv'e been thinking and i dont think we can be friends

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 8:25 am
Where di you come up with that?? Why don't you want to be my friend? This doesn't make sense at all. I really don't know what happened to you. Yeah I'm a bit puzzled. If you wnat to know I got off because I went out to dinner with my family (mom, dad, little bro). I'm sorry if I didn't respond; it's because I went out. If you want to contact me through email it's: reynolds.travis20 at yahoo. But really though: why did you say that on your last comment? I left to go out and eat dinner out, I'm so... (more »)

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 8:30 am
Please read this Tatyana, you are really making me worried sick. I don't like loosing friends: it hurts me. giiglez make sure that Tatyana reads this, PLEASE tell her. It's making me worried. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! Please don't.