Grace | Teen Ink

Grace

By Eahlay BRONZE, Byhaila, Mississippi
Eahlay BRONZE, Byhaila, Mississippi

~Life isn't about finding yourself its about creating who you are~

~Unknown~

Grace watched the waves of water washed over the damm as the pooring rain flooded everything around her. A sob tore through her chest but with the rain no one else could hear it but grace. She wished the rain would wash her away into a stream of nothing. Her heart was cracked into jagged pieces. Unfixable. The though of what had happened a week ago still lift her on the floor. She would never touch achohale. Never. It had taken her life away. Her Mom. Her Dad. Her Siblings. Even her dog was taking away by that stupid drunk driver. He had killed her life and she felt the deep erge to kill him but as she sat there she knew she couldn't. Never would be able too even. He didn't matter now though all that did was the sound of rain that now fill her ears and the deep sobs that overtook her.

Driving under the influance can kill.

on Sep. 12 2010 at 9:01 pm
toshilou BRONZE, Olive Branch, Mississippi

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."-Babe Ruth
"Whats in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name, would smell just as sweet."-Shakespeare

your good!!!! i agree with vannah

Eahlay BRONZE said...
on Aug. 17 2010 at 8:14 pm
Eahlay BRONZE, Byhaila, Mississippi

~Unknown~

Thanks girly!

on Aug. 15 2010 at 5:59 pm
Vannah913 PLATINUM, Olive Branch, Mississippi

"Life sucks; then you die. Yeah, I should be so lucky." by Jacob Black in Breaking Dawn and/or "Sugarcubes with rabies." by my friends and I

really good dude keep writing see i told you it'd be worth it btw, it takes a while for it to become really popular but thats really good :)