Three Crazy Cats

We are the cats that need nobody else. Together we can do anything we put our minds to. Three crazy cats with adventure in our eyes and pointy ears. Three looking for adventure and finding it everywhere they go. Three spunky creatures out in the country. We go out every day, but the neighbors never notice.

Our adventures are spontaneous. We pounce on any chance for one. We pounce on it holding it captive until were ready and then explore it until there is no light to lead us. We do this everyday and every night. This is how we do.

If one is not there to pounce then it gets away and we sit around and wait until he gets back. Just waiting ready, ready to pounce on the first opportunity of adventure. We wait.

We I am too tired and too alone to pounce, when I am a cat amongst dogs, then I call for my cats. Where there is nothing to pounce on, we attack anything that moves. Three who fights against boredom. Three crazy cats.

Healing_Angel said...
I love how you captured their personalities and actions in such small paragraphs! It suits this though. Well Done! 

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

This was great, wonderful use of words, very vague, mysterious and interesting.  Excellent job.  Keep writing!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?

Maniacwriter said...
IT WAS A GOOD STORY BUT FOR ME IT WAS LITTLE SHORT OF DETAIL AND LACKING IN ACTION. I STILL ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH. KEEP WRITING!!!