Crime does pay

My mother always told me “crime doesn’t pay.” She was wrong very wrong. My poor dead mother would never believe her sweet, innocent, kayley would rob a bank. I did not believe it either, but I was desperate. I had no job, no money, and soon no house.

I planned this day very carefully and wisely. I approached the bank and decided to park in front of it. I put my mask and gloves on then I put my loaded pistol inside my pocket. As I got close to the bank I wanted to turn and walk away, but its like my legs had a mind of its own. “Get down on the floor, everybody get down.” I yelled, “Give me the money.” I told the woman behind the desk, while handing her a black bag.

As I was waiting my palms were sweating my heart was beating. Why was I doing this I asked myself, but I knew the answer. At the corner of my eyes, I seen a man trying to be brave and get up from the floor. The man was approaching and he had something in his hands. I was scared, nervous, and speechless. I turned around and shot him. I could see everyone get scared even more, they held there loved ones tight. Standing there I wished my mother was still here holding me tight, telling me everything was going to be alright.

I pointed the gun to the woman’s head “Hurry up unless you want to be next.” She handed me the bag full of money, I walked away from the desk. I was no stupid girl, before leaving I took, the bullet from the bleedings mans head then left. I was frightened and trembling but even though I felt weak, I ran to my car and headed home. When I arrived home, I laid down the pistol and walked away.

KeepSmyling said...
very descriptive. good job

Sydney(: said...
Nov. 26, 2009 at 10:29 am
Hey, good job, and nice story. There were a few parts where you need some work on your grammar, but most of it was good along those lines. The whole idea of it was great, and I could see this developing into a much longer piece. I think you need to go into detail about how everything felt even more than you do. But, don't get me wrong, it's a good piece! Nice work!

Check out some of my work-- If you go to the bottom of my work, and read "The Colony (It's... (more »)

ceeceesoshy replied...
thanx sorry about the grammar and i did not go more into it its because if you read the author comment my teacher gave us this assignment and she gave us the begining and ending sentence and we had to finish the rest. but thank it means a lot that you liked it.

ceeceesoshy said...
please comment only my second article