Tiger? xxJM

This morning I couldn't find a reason to go on. My best, my only, friend is dead.
Gone.
Lost.
Forever.
It's been a year now, you think I'd be over it, but one does not simply recover from being around Jim Moriarty. He saved me from the streets, kept me from being the drunken junkie I was. He re purposed me, made me feel alive. I can't just forget all of that.

Jim, you're too clever to be dead, please, come back. -SM

There's no reason for me to go on without him. I have to point. He gave me life, and then took his own.

Please, I don't think I can take it much longer. -SM

He got frequent headaches. We had plenty of painkillers lying around. I'm sure the right combination of Vicodin and Scotch could end it quickly without someone having to scrape me off the walls.

I need you, Jim. Now more than ever. Please, come back. -SM

I'm shaking now. I don't want to go but there's no reason for me to stay. And besides, now there's nobody to stop me.

I'm doing it. -SM

Handful of pills. Drink. Swallow. Repeat. Again and again and again until everything starts to fade. Darkness began to envelop me. I was numb.

I love you, Jim. -SM
Goodbye. -SM

Nothing.

Tiger? xxJM

SHER_lockedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:32 pm:
Ah, that's great! I always thought of Moriarty and Moran being like the evil Sherlock and John. =)

RoseLalonde This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:08 am:
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME I MADE MY MISTAKES