Mysterious Magic Part 1 | Teen Ink

Mysterious Magic Part 1

October 15, 2009
By theaterdak BRONZE, Lafayette, Indiana
theaterdak BRONZE, Lafayette, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Your face hurts my eyeballs- My best friend


“ALEX!” Justin yelled from upstairs. Alex had just changed out his shampoo with honey.
“Yes my favoritest big brother.” She said in the sweetest tone you could imagine. Justin came running downstairs fully dressed and in full panic mode. Alex knew that it was something way more serious than the prank she had. “What’s wrong?” Alex said back to her normal tone.
Justin was usually calm when it came to things with magic, “Max won’t wake up!” He said panicking. He grabbed Alex’s arm and ran upstairs.
“What! What?!?” Alex was freaking out, she may not of liked her brothers but she wouldn’t want either one of them dead. She ran as fast as she could upstairs. They burst into his room and saw him sitting up on his bed, he looked like he had been through Hell.
“Max, what happened?” Justin asked him calmly. He was happy to know that his little brother wasn’t dead. He sat next to him on the bed and looked at him.
“Well, there was this guy, and all I heard him say was itosis.” Max was sitting there looking at his brother and sister, waiting for an explanation.
Justin looked at Alex, she had a tear in her eye but she wasn’t going to let it go. “Who would want to kill Max?” He asked her. “Dad wouldn’t go that far to teach us a lesson, would he?” He continued.
Alex couldn’t think of any reason that this would happen to him. “Well Dad has done some pretty stupid things, but dad doesn’t have magic.” She said. She couldn’t believe Justin forgot. “We have to figure this out, though.”


The author's comments:
This is a Wizards of Waverly Place Fan Fiction...it is my favorite show ever. I hope you like it. I would like as much feedback as possible. This is my first piece.