Parker Are You Here? Where Are You?

Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!
Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 Next »

Not Again!!!

Chapter 9 Not Again
Parker walked into his house and walked to his room only to find another note under is door. He picked it up and he read it once again it said
Parker,
You will be dead I still have friends watching you. In fact I had a friend deliver this to you. They can get in your house and they will. You have stalkers and I am not one of them you have 6 stalkers make the right move or you will be dead for sure…
From, Your Friend Rodney
Parker went to his bedside and put the note in the drawer. He laid in bed and then he sat up. He walked to his window and closed it tight and then he locked it. His mom walked in to his bedroom to check on him. She saw he was crying so she called Elliot this time. As soon as Parker laid down something busted his window to his bedroom. He screamed and tried running it was too late he caught Parker. One of Parker’s stalkers. He kept crying and he sat on his bed with a gun pointed to his head. Parker heard Olivia and Elliot’s voices. In Parker’s mind he was wondering who called them then he knew it. Mom! Why did she call he kept thinking to himself. Parker soon heard other sirens coming down the street. That was when it happened. Parker heard the gun go off. He thought he was dead but instead it shot his wall. Parker started screaming “NO DON’T KILL ME PLEASE I DIDN’T DO NOTHING YOU GUYS DONE IT TO YOURSELVES.” Olivia heard Parker yell so she ran up the stairs she couldn’t knock down the door. That’s when she noticed there was something behind it. She kept pushing harder and harder each time and nothing happened. Finally Elliot got there. Olivia told Elliot about the door. He tried to help and it still wouldn’t budge. The guy shot at the door and the bullet flew through the door. It pierced the edge of Elliot’s shoulder. The kept hitting the door and then it budged.