Parker Are You Here? Where Are You?

Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!
Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next »

Trial

Chapter 8- Trial
The D.A., District attorney, Alexandra Cabot took him to trial for attempted murder of a minor. When they got there they saw the jury group and most of them were over fifty years old. Alex figured that most of them had a child and would feel bad for Parker, The kid that almost got murdered, finally the trial started. As the trial started they asked Parker and Jessica to testify against him. Parker sat in the chair by the judge. Alex asked Parker to describe what happened. Parker said “He was in his bedroom and the guy came in through the window. He walked up to me why I was sleeping and he pointed the gun to my head. He told me to sit up. So I sat up and he kept the gun pointed to my head. He told me not to do a thing so I sat there and he told me to stop crying but then Olivia walked in.” As soon as Parker finished Alex asked him “Do you think that if Olivia wouldn’t have walked in he would have killed you.” Parker sat there for a minute. He turned and looked at the guy and he answered “Yes, I think he would have killed me.” The trial went on, they had Jessica come up and testify but she said the same thing as Parker. At the end of the trial they had to wait for the jury to come back with a verdict. Finally they called Alex in the court room again so they could say the verdict. And the judge asked “How do you find him on the charge of attempted murder of a minor.” Then one of the juries said “We find him Guilty.” Parker Stood up and yelled “YES!” He walked up to Olivia and he hugged her and told her “Thank you for your help now I can sleep without being scared during the night.” Olivia smiled and she walked with Parker back to his house.