Parker Are You Here? Where Are You?

Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!
Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next »

He makes Bail

Chapter 7: He makes bail!
Parker and Jessica was looking around the Fort when they saw the book right before they got to in across the room Parker’s cell phone rang. Parker looked at his phone to find Olivia calling. Parker picked up and Olivia said “Parker if you are in the woods get out. He made bail if he sees you he might kill you so go home now!!!!He will be there anytime have your mom bring you to the station so we know your safe.” Parker and Jessica sprinted to Parker’s house. They told his mom what happened and they went to the station. Parker and Jessica were scared to death. After they sat there for a few hours Olivia decided that they would be safe so they sent them home. During the night Parker’s mom heard something down stairs. She raced to their cell phone and dialed Olivia’s number then something busted through the upstairs door. Linda, Parker’s mom, screamed. Olivia was there as soon as possible. When she got there the guy was in Parker’s bedroom with a gun pointed at his head. The guy was screaming “I told you if you told anyone I would kill you. Your time is here now and I will kill you say bye to your family and friends.” Right before he pulled the trigger Olivia busted in the door and tackled him. Parker was screaming. As soon as Olivia had the guy in handcuffs Parker ran up to her and hugged her. Parker wouldn’t let go of her no matter what Parker’s mom came and pulled Parker off Olivia so she could take the guy to the police car to take him back to jail. Parker kept calling Olivia’s name followed by “please don’t leave me they are going to kill me.” When Olivia heard that she raced the guy to the car and then she ran back to Parker and asked him what he meant. Parker told her “While I was sitting there and why he had the gun pointed to my head he said they will kill you if I don’t.” Parker started crying and Olivia hugged him and said “you will be safe now no one will hurt you. I promise I will be here for you no matter what.” Parker sat there held in Olivia’s arm and he was still crying. Olivia took Parker and the guy back to the station where they waited for the guy to be taken to trial again.