Parker Are You Here? Where Are You?

Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!
Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »

More Kids

Chapter 6 More kids
After Olivia sent Parker back home Parker met up with Jessica in the woods. They went to the Fort and opened the door. Parker walked in. Parker went inside the room where the first kid was killed. Parker saw a 12 year old girl with blond hair and blue eyes. Her mouth was duct taped shut and she was crying and barley breathing. Parker walked up to her and pulled the duct tape off her mouth and Parker told Jessica to call Olivia and call 911. The girl stopped breathing right before the ambulance came. As soon as the ambulance got there Parker and Jessica heard something behind the closet door in the Fort. Parker ran to the closet and pulled open the door there was a 5 year old boy sitting in the corner with blood on his arm. Parker and Jessica heard Olivia’s and Elliot’s voice. Parker started yelling for them just as they got there Olivia started crying “Madison” Olivia was crying harder now. It was Olivia’s niece. The twelve year old girl that got kidnapped three months earlier in June. Olivia raced outside and to the ambulance where Madison lay. Parker and Jessica went back to the station to describe what happened. They put them both in the same room this time. First Olivia asked Parker what happened and Parker said “Jessica and I met up and we walked into the woods. I wanted to find the book of pictures that he had so I started looking around. I opened up the door where he killed the first kid and I saw Madison her mouth was duct taped shut and she was laying on the floor barley breathing. Right before the ambulance got there she stopped breathing. As the ambulance pulled in Jessica and I heard something in the closet and we saw a 5 year old boy. He was bleeding. Then you showed up.” Then Elliot asked Jessica what she saw and she said the same thing that Parker had said. After they finished telling their side of the stories Olivia sent them home and they had school the next morning. Right after school was over the next day they went in to the woods again to see if they could find the picture album again. That was when it happened.