Parker Are You Here? Where Are You?

Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!
Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »

Back At Home

Chapter 5 Back at home
Finally the two detectives let Parker go back home. When he got home he saw a note under his bedroom door. When he opened his door he picked it up. It was folded. On the outside it said YOU WILL BE A DEAD KID! Parker opened it and saw this note
Parker,
You will be a dead kid. As soon as they take your case to trial I am going to post bail. I will get out for enough time to kill you. When I go back in for the murder of you I could care less how long I go to jail. If you tell the detectives you got this you will be dead anyways. I have people watching you. Don’t forget! YOU’RE DEAD. HA HA HA HA
Love, You know who
As soon as Parker read the note he laid down and thought about what he was going to do, He asked himself if he should tell his mom or tell the detectives. The next morning his mom walked in his bedroom. Parker’s mom saw the note and she picked it up and read it. She ran into the kitchen and dialed Olivia’s number. When Olivia picked up her phone she noticed that Parker’s mom’s voice was in a panic mode. Olivia told Parker’s mom that she would be there. When Olivia got there she read the note to. They took Parker and his mom to the station where they would be safe. When they got there Parker started crying and Olivia asked him what happened. Parker told Olivia “I was walking in my bedroom and I saw a note under the door. I walked in and I read the cover first then I opened it and read the note on the inside. I got scared so I laid down in bed and thought about what to do.” Olivia told him to hang tight and she walked out of the room.