Parker Are You Here? Where Are You?

Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!
Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »

The Second Atttack

Chapter 4: The second attack
Parker started “The day he told me to come back I decided not to come because I had baseball practice. Then as soon as it was over I was walking past the woods to head home and he grabbed me. He put a knife to my throat and asked me where I was. I told him that I had soccer practice and he yelled at me and said that is not an excuse and I better come next time or I would be dead. Then he drugged me and the next thing I knew I was in his Fort again except this time I could hear crying of someone I knew. Then he opened a door to go check on something. That was when I saw it. It was Hannah. A girl in my class. She was crying with blood streaming down her leg. She had tried running and she cut her leg while she was running. I turned around to see a deer run and she didn’t make it. She fell on a rock across the window. Then she started screaming I turned my head just to see her blood splatter across her little hands and her face I still remember it today. I turned my head around so I didn’t see what he did to her next. When I turned my head around again she was gone. After he got himself cleaned up, he walked to the table and grabbed a picture of Hannah and put it in a photo album. On the front it said “The Kids that’s dead” After he finished he walked up to me and he took a picture of me too. Then he had a knife and he cut my arm. It started spraying out blood. He untied me and he told me to go home and tell my mom that I fell and cut myself in the forest. By the time I got home I was too weak to talk so my mom raced me to Bellevue Hospital to get stitches. When we got there I passed out so I had to stay in the hospital overnight and when I was strong enough to go home they let me go home. Then my mom asked me what happened and I told her what the guy told me to say. “Tell her you cut yourself in the forest.” Those words kept replaying in my mind. When we made it home I went straight to bed and I cried myself to sleep. The next morning my mom came in and woke me up to get ready for school. When I got to school all the kids asked me what happened and it made the words replay again. “Tell them you fell in the forest and cut yourself.” And that was exactly what I told everyone. When I got home, my mom and I went to the store and we saw the guy and he walked past me and told me to meet him Tuesday but once again I had baseball practice.” After Parker finished describing his second attack, Elliot asked him if he knew the guy’s name and Parker did. Parker said his name was Rodney. Olivia told Parker that he didn’t need to describe his 2nd or 3rd attack or the previous one either.