Parker Are You Here? Where Are You?

Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!
Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

The First Attack

Chapter 3: The First Attack
Parker began to describe his first attack. “I was walking around the block and I saw a cat. He was the cutest little thing. Then he ran into the woods so I followed him to see if I could catch him. When I made it into the woods this guy was walking around as soon as he saw me he called the cat and the cat went to him. He told me I could come a pet it. As soon as I got to him, he threw the cat down and grabbed me. He put duct tape on my mouth so I couldn’t scream. Then he dragged me to the Fort. As soon as I got there I saw a girl and a boy. He put me in a chair and tied me down. Then he took a knife I thought I was dead but instead he walked up to the girl and sliced her neck. Then he walked up to the other boy and he pulled out a gun and he shot him. That was when I thought I would be dead too. After he killed them, he put them into black trash bags and he took them outside and buried them. When he came back in he stuck a shot in my arm it had a chip in it so he could track where I was and what I say. After he got the chip set up, the untied me and made me go to a neighbor’s house of his he told me to ask her to come and play and then he let me go. I tried to take off running and he grabbed me. He tied me to the chair again and said I blew my chance at being his favorite. He kept me at his Fort for five hours. The last hour I was crying because I was scared he wouldn’t let me go. When I got home my mom asked me where I was and I told her walking around. I got grounded because I was out to long. Also before he let me go he told me to be back in three days. I didn’t show up so he came and grabbed me off the street.” Olivia then asked Parker about the second attack so he started to explain it.