Parker Are You Here? Where Are You?

Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!
Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

The Station

Jessica and Parker told the two detectives, Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler, that they would meet them the next day at their station in Manhattan after school. As soon as school was over they went to the station to see Olivia and Elliot. When they got there they put Parker and Jessica into different rooms with a door and a window with bars and glass in it. Finally Olivia walked into the room and asked him “What time did the guy take you?” Parker replied “About 5:00 o clock” Olivia asked the next question which was “How long did the guy have you?” Parker’s reply to that question was 20 minutes. Olivia asked Parker how many times he had been attacked and he told her three times and yesterday would have been the fourth time. She then asked him if the guy had attacked anyone else and Parker told her that he had murdered two girls and three boys while Parker was with him and he was planning to murder four more girls that he had got mad at. Finally the question that Parker stumbled on answering came “Parker why didn’t you tell anyone about him attacking you?” Parker sat there as silent as a rock under the blue ocean water he was frozen. Finally Olivia asked him if he needed a break for a minute or so and Parker replied “Yes.” After Parker sat there for a little bit, Olivia walked back in. Olivia asked Parker the same question “Why didn’t you tell anyone you were being attacked.” Parker once again didn’t answer then he started explaining. “The first time the guy attacked me he put a chip in my right arm. He said that he could hear anything I said and he could track where ever I was. He said that if I told anyone he would find me and kill me. If I told anyone I would have been dead and I didn’t want that to happen. Tonight he told me to come into the woods and go back to his Fort. He said if I didn’t show up then he would kill me. So I thought if I could get Jessica back there then she would notice that I was gone so she would come and find me and then she would go get help and she did just that” Olivia asked Parker if he was planning this all along and he said “Yes” Olivia then asked Parker “What happened on his first attack?”