Parker Are You Here? Where Are You?

Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!
Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11

Parker's Rescue

Chapter 11 – Parker’s rescue
Parker was trying to yell to Olivia again but he couldn’t he was crying too much. Parker saw blood on Olivia and thought that the bullet that went through the door hit her. However the bullet actually hit Elliot. Elliot was still sitting in the hall way. Olivia walked up to Parker and untied his arms and took the duct tape off his arms. Parker hugged Olivia and wouldn’t let go. Finally Parker let go and they went down stairs to see Parker’s mom and Jessica. When they got downstairs everyone was waiting on them. The EMS pulled up and they followed Olivia up to get Elliot. When they got Elliot to the hospital they put stiches in his arm and he was better. Elliot got to come home that night. Rodney had trial the next day. They found him guilty of 2 charges attempted murder of a cop and attempted murder of a minor. Rodney got put away for life and got put in a room by himself. Rodney died at the age 65. He had cancer and no one knew it. Parker and Jessica finished school. They both became detectives and got married. They are 45 now with 4 kids 2 boys and 2 girls. They are living happily ever after even though sometimes Parker wakes up to nightmares about the attack.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11