Parker Are You Here? Where Are You?

Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!
Author's note: I hope people will enjoy this story that I have chosen to write!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »

NO HELP ME!!!

Chapter 10 -NO HELP ME!
Once Parker heard Olivia and Elliot hit the door the guy fired the gun again. Parker started crying and screaming. He yelled to Olivia “NO PLEASE DON’T LET HIM KILL ME.” Olivia was crying to because she knew that right now Parker’s life was being at risk. Olivia was thinking no I can’t let him die it would be on me. They kept hitting on the door trying to get it knocked down. Nothing was happening. They knew if they kept trying it would finally move again, but it wasn’t moving. The gun went off again this time it busted threw the door. The bullet slammed right into Elliot’s mid arm. It started gushing out blood Olivia called for an EMS group. She took off her jacket and wrapped it tightly around the bullet wound. As soon as she finished tying it she stood back up and raced to the end of the hall way. Olivia started running straight towards Parker’s bedroom door. She got closer and closer , as she approached it she slammed into the door and the door moved even more she saw that there was something in front of it. She kept hitting the door and each time it kept budging. Parker was still crying. Olivia called for backup just as the door flew open. She pulled out her gun and pointed it straight at Rodney’s leg. She fired the gun and he fell to the ground screaming. Olivia ran over to him and took the gun and put handcuffs on him.