Home > Book (Nonfiction) > Memoir > The Happening of God's Will

The Happening of God's Will

Craig T.
The Happening of God's Will
Summary: My whole experience is in this story. All the facts are exactly how it happened. All my thoughts are in this on how I feel about it, and what I think you should take from this.

Sommervogel said...
Jul. 11, 2012 at 6:30 pm:
Thank you very much for sharing this! Your story is really great and encouraging. I especially like the way you described everything in detail. It made it easy for me to put myself in your position.
God bless you :)

PumpkinscoutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
What a powerful story. You did a good job writing it, too.

Football101 replied...
Sept. 17, 2011 at 9:11 pm :
Thank you :)

PumpkinscoutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 18, 2011 at 4:54 pm :
You're welcome :)

sophieluvv said...
This was amazing!! I just came back from christian camp so I feel like my faith has gotten a whole lot stronger and this story I can kind of connect to. Not the whole surgery part but all the praying and positive thoughts I can connect to. This story is well written, inspiring, and just straight up awesome.

Football101 replied...
Aug. 24, 2011 at 8:16 pm :
Thank you very much! I'm glad it has meaning to you, and I just recently went on a mission trip, so I'm sure I know how ya feel! Thanks again, I appreciate it!