New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Book (Nonfiction) > Memoir > The Secret Notebook of Angsty Teens.

The Secret Notebook of Angsty Teens.

Ranae S.
The Secret Notebook of Angsty Teens.
Summary: Not many people tell it like it is, and that's just something I appreciate- Blunt honesty. Relationships, Secrets, Talking about people, there's always a hidden agenda. But, I prefer to tell it like it is. So I am. I'm even revealing the vulnerable emotional side of myself, and that's something hard to do, whether you're a teenager girl or not, 'cause no one likes to feel vulnerable.

JettaWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the idea of the story, but it is a little hard to understand. Make sure your sentences are grammatically correct and not run-ons.

GLee_LuverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Too MUCH!!!! CAN"T UNDERSTAND! Sorry for the harsh commment..

Ranae S. replied...
Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:18 pm :
No offense taken. I know its a lot, and i also wrote a really long time ago, so I need to go back through it. You also have to understand I'm trying to get everything in as it happened.