7 Shots

By , Oak Park, IL
Anonymous
7 Shots
Summary: I'm going to an end of the summer party and end up drinking to much to fast. I get home and immediatly pass out. My family then finds me and takes me to the hospital.

The story is a brief but very detailed look at one of my not so bright moments.

Niquel said...
Jun. 20, 2013 at 11:05 am:
This is really good! I loved the story and it was very honest...But, holy word block... Sorry, I'm a stickler about paragraphs.

countrygirl1997 said...
Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:26 am:
This is an amazing story! I loved it! I use to party but i quit becuase it was wrecking my relationship with my family. But now we are better! It just openend my eyes to what the could happen if i started partying again, I wont be doing thata any time soon. I must ask, are you and that boy still together?

GOTnoFROGG replied...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:01 pm :
We are not. We were on and off through out high school, but senior year I scrapped him for someone new. I am now a 1st year college student and am having a long distance relationship with a guy I have been with for nearly two years, but me and my ex are still good friends.

countrygirl1997 replied...
Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:14 am :
Well that's good that you guys are still friends!

BiancaCactus said...
I really loved the story and how honest you were about it, I really connected to the loosing of your family's trust/distancing (not from drinking, but other things) and I just felt that you told it very honestly and straightforward, strengthening the story 

angelicanXdreamer said...
This was incredibly intriguing and the amazing description truly made me feel like I was "inside" of the book. Great job!

sarah.xx said...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 7:03 am:
I really enjoyed your book, you really opened my eyes to the dangers of my own lifestyle. Honest writing and beautiful descriptions of situations that would soud awkward coming from adults. Thank you for changing my life.

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

This is dark, but honest. You should submit it as a regular article though since it is just one part.

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA under the novels section and leave your thoughts on it. Thanks :D