From Fear To Fall | Teen Ink

From Fear To Fall

By the_real_irish_andy BRONZE, Clinton, Mississippi
the_real_irish_andy BRONZE, Clinton, Mississippi

You never forget the ones you love. ~ Myself from one of my works... I hold true to that quote.

Summary:

This book is about me and a girl. It is about how I met my best friend, now girlfriend, and fell for her.

Some people say falling for your best friend is the worst thing that can happen in a persons friendship. Others see it as a hopeless dream a fantasy that will never be. There are few who say it is the best thing that ever happened to them.

the_real_irish_andy

From Fear To Fall

AbbaDabbaDoo PLATINUM, Mountain Grove, Missouri

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise. I guess we know which one you are.

Nicely written and beautiful. Your girlfriend will appreciate it most definately. Keep up the great work!

LastWarrior7 BRONZE, Floyds Knobs, Indiana

"There will only be one of you for all eternity, so be yourself Fearlessly"

Hi I am sort of new here so I have a question for you since I don't know how else to communicate with authors.  First, is this a whole book you pusblished on teenink, and if so why is it published here than in print?

The_Real_ArielNever_Died PLATINUM, Boston, Massachusetts

"To love me is a ticket to hate " - Myself

i like was screaming and smiling during the whole story(my friends looked at me as if i were crazy) this storty made my day...i wanna know the end cause it left me all curious probly as much as you. GREAT STORY!!!!

live.love.learn. SILVER, El Cajon, California

The supreme prayer of my heart is not to be learned, rich, famous, powerful, or good, but simply to be radiant. I desire to radiate health, cheerfulness, calm courage, and good will. I wish to live without hate, whim, jealousy, envy, fear. I wish to be simple, honest, frank, natural, clean in mind and clean in body, unaffected - as ready to say I do not know, if it be so, and to meet all men on an absolute equality - to face any obstacle and meet every difficulty unabashed and unafraid.
I wish others to live their lives, too - up to their highest, fullest, and best. To that end I pray that I may never meddle, interfere, dictate, give advice that is not wanted, or assist when my services are not needed. If I can help people, I'll do it by giving them a chance to help themselves; and if I can uplift or inspire, let it be by example, inference, and suggestion, rather than by injunction and dictation. That is to say, I desire to be radiant - to radiate life.
-Elbert Hubbard

loved it! great job :)