You and I | Teen Ink

You and I

By LoveHappens PLATINUM, London, Other
LoveHappens PLATINUM, London, Other

"Dream Like You'd Die Tomorrow"

Summary:

Being a teenager in high school was stressful enough, but what Casey didn’t realize–there were people who had far more dire problems. When she signed up for a program offered at her school, she was suddenly in for more than she ever anticipated: Friendship. Reality. Loss. Love. Most importantly, she just might have found out who she really was, while the greatest challenge of all may have been letting go.

When Casey met Jamie, a boy with multiple disabilities, including obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), her world was turned upside down; all she had ever known suddenly seemed to be false, and the truth was more startling than she could dare to believe.

LoveHappens

You and I

on Jul. 22 2013 at 2:34 am
LoveHappens PLATINUM, London, Other

"Dream Like You'd Die Tomorrow"

Your comment just made my day! I will be posting more tomorrow. It will take a few days for it to go online, of course! Thanks for the kind words :)  I hope you keep reading!

on Jul. 22 2013 at 2:31 am
LoveHappens PLATINUM, London, Other

"Dream Like You'd Die Tomorrow"

Thank-you so much for your comment! :)

IamtheshyStargirl PLATINUM, Lothlorien, Utah

Boredom instigates extreme creativity.
~Amoniel

"Bowing gratefully to all of my subjects, 'thank you. Thank you. The pleasure is mine." Nah, I'm just kidding. We're all kings together.'"
~Thesilentraven

Oh my gosh! This is amazing, and I desperately want more. It's incredibly heartfelt, it brought tears to my eyes and I breezed right through all ten existing chapters. Thank you so much for writing this, I look forward to reading even more.

BlottedInk said...
BlottedInk, Searsmont, Maine

"The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed." -Nicholas Chamfort

The best stories come from deep feelings....you nailed that! Nice job, I can totally see how writing this was a way to express your feelings. Keep up the good work and creative thinking and other will learn from you, myself included! :)