Home > Book (Nonfiction) > Memoir > You and I

You and I

LoveHappens
You and I
Summary: Being a teenager in high school was stressful enough, but what Casey didn’t realize–there were people who had far more dire problems. When she signed up for a program offered at her school, she was suddenly in for more than she ever anticipated: Friendship. Reality. Loss. Love. Most importantly, she just might have found out who she really was, while the greatest challenge of all may have been letting go.
When Casey met Jamie, a boy with multiple disabilities, including obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), her world was turned upside down; all she had ever known suddenly seemed to be false, and the truth was more startling than she could dare to believe.

IamtheshyStargirl said...
Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:06 pm:
Oh my gosh! This is amazing, and I desperately want more. It's incredibly heartfelt, it brought tears to my eyes and I breezed right through all ten existing chapters. Thank you so much for writing this, I look forward to reading even more.

LoveHappens This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:34 am :
Your comment just made my day! I will be posting more tomorrow. It will take a few days for it to go online, of course! Thanks for the kind words :)  I hope you keep reading!

BlottedInkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:08 pm:
The best stories come from deep feelings....you nailed that! Nice job, I can totally see how writing this was a way to express your feelings. Keep up the good work and creative thinking and other will learn from you, myself included! :)

Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:31 am :
Thank-you so much for your comment! :)