New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Mr.Brightside

Author's note: It's my childhood
Author's note: It's my childhood  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9

Beyond

High schools been amazing so far. I’m writing this as a Junior, in a creative writing class. I always wanted to write, but I didn’t want to make it my main career, so I’m pursuing a medical style career, but I still want to write on the side. Thus, this. I stopped talking to a lot of the people who I went to grade school with, as we each had our own “groups” to talk to. I met a lot of new friends in the World History Honors class, and even more in the TV Production class. I tell them stories of my childhood often, probably too often, and a majority of them don’t believe they happened. I started talking to Mark again after we both started talking again in AP Biology, and he’s helped me remember a lot of these little stories, which I probably would have forgotten to include without him, so everybody give a round of applause to Mark.
But like I said before, high schools been great. I’ve meet a lot of new friends, a lot of great teachers, and there’s never really been a dull moment so far. Sam, Tony, Harrison and I all take the TV classes together, with a lot of other friends, making it my favorite class. I do hope that, whoever you are, you’ve enjoyed this little story, and that if you’re a teacher, you’re not setting it on fire right now from all the teacher talk. Just remember to look on the Brightside of everything.
It’s much more fun that way.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9