New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Mr.Brightside

Author's note: It's my childhood
Author's note: It's my childhood  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next »

Why Gym Class Should Be Illegal

I didn’t hate gym because I was out of shape. In fact, I played soccer in the fall and ran track during the spring, so I was in pretty decent shape. I met my friend Sam, my second friend who didn’t come from my school. The first was a boy named Harrison, and my third, later in seventh grade, was another boy named Tony. Back to gym class, I didn’t hate it because it was hard, or because it was boring.
I hated it because our teacher was a freaking creep.
He would always creep on the girls; on one occasion he even went inside their locker room to yell at them. He even looked like a pedophile, having grey hair, a shaggy beard, and drove a black van with tinted windows, so we all assumed he was a huge creep inside and outside of school. One day, he asked Susan if she would want to go to Florida with him. She kindly refused, and then had a mental breakdown ten minutes later.
One day after gym, we were all changing in our locker rooms, which were connected to the cafeteria. That day’s lunch was pancakes and sausage, so the leftovers were still in the garbage cans.
“Hey guys, here’s an idea.” Mark reached into the garbage can and took out a sausage, then waited by the girls locker room to throw it. As it turned out, Marge was the first one to leave, and she got pelted in the face with a sausage, which left a red mark in the shape of a sausage.
“You son of a b****, I’ll kill you!” She laughed, and everyone charged towards the garbage cans to grab weapons. We all felt great during this, as if we were all just one big family inside of a school. This food fight went on for at least ten minutes, before the gym teacher stood at the door and started to yell and swear at us.
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING?” He yelled.
Mark came up to him really slowly, held out his hand, offering the sausage to him. “Sausage?”
For the rest of the year, he had to sit outside the doors while we changed, which made everybody extremely uncomfortable.
Even before this food fight, things were tense downstairs. The girls complained about a door in the back of the room that wouldn’t open. One day, Marge came out of the locker room screaming, and after that, all the girls practically flew out of the room. Then, a man nobody had ever seen before came out, waved to everybody with a smile on his face, and walked up the stairs.
“He- he came out of the room that’s locked.” Marge gulped. “What the hell, why did-“ Marge broke off, since she couldn’t believe what just happened.
As we went up the gym, all the girls said they were going to complain to the gym teacher about this, when they saw the man who creeped out of their locker room talking to our gym teacher, who said the man was his best friend and was here to visit him for the day. Since then, gym was just weird to even think about.