Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > A Tired Smile

A Tired Smile This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is based off of my face from a side view. The only thing I wish I had done better were the lips, because they don't look very realistic. Other than that, I'm proud of it.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 124 comments. Post your own now!

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
Aug. 3, 2011 at 7:40 am
The details are amazingly good, and the side profile of the face is really cute.  Great job!

Kat4life said...
I love to draw people. But this is so realistic. Your an amazing artist! Keep drawing.

Little-Irish-Girl said...
Jul. 30, 2011 at 8:54 am
omg! that is so beautiful. it's absolutely amazing. :)

Princess2011 said...
awesome!! and i wonder why you call the ,ips unrealistic.. they are perfectly drawn..i love your sketch!!!!

sammirose9 said...
this is a true piece of art. your talent is incredible.

RomeofreeJuliet said...
Absolutly incredibly phenomenel! Keep it up!

asheyknees123 said...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 8:52 am

the hair is very well done

shywriter said...
Wow, you're amazing. and I disagree. the lips look perfect. They fit in with the whole 'tired' image. And if you did base this on your face, I suggest you get some sleepp =P

MansiManic said...
May 29, 2011 at 9:41 am
Do you want to show a girl who is tired of her life or something like that? it really shows something very deep...

caycay15 said...

phenomanal! keep up the creativity!:)

wanderlust, said...
Apr. 15, 2011 at 3:01 am
Gosh, this is wonderful. I honestly feel that the whole picture is realistic, including the lips. This is such an elegant work. The composition, the conveyed emotions, the detail (yet seeming simplicity) it's all amazing! Had to favourite it.

AFreeSpirit9713 said...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 12:55 am
I agree, I think this picture looks very artistic. You must be very creative!

Alfilisara This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love your use of composition and amazing quality of your chosen media. It is very elegant and beautiful to look at; great work!

beatlesfan1423 said...
I think this is awesome and the lips look very realistic.

katielee said...
Beautiful piece! I love how realistic it is and how well it conveys emotion.

laylasstory said...
i just had to favorite this. It's beautiful and very realistic. you should definitely be proud of it!

EmilyMichelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the eyes! They are very realistic and really do look tired. Great picture!

sunshine04 said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:27 am
beautiful almost real its amazing maybe can u teach me some day 

:)for life said...
I really love this, and for some reason it makes me feel bittersweet. it's truly beautiful.

Shrien said...
This is beautiful!