Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > A Tired Smile

A Tired Smile This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is based off of my face from a side view. The only thing I wish I had done better were the lips, because they don't look very realistic. Other than that, I'm proud of it.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 124 comments. Post your own now!

BryBry said...

I've gone back and forth looking at this drawing and its just amazing how awesome this pic is ^_^

i really like how you drew the hair and the lips; in my opinion, you did everything perfect!

ImNotPerfect.(: said...
So pretty! I wish I knew how to draw. I love drawing and I can do little things but never anything like this. What did you use to do this? She seems sad, she looks like she's looking at her self in a reflection of a puddle or water... Am I right?

Ellen_N. said...
Jan. 17, 2011 at 2:10 am
So pretty! I want to learn to draw like that. Maybe you could teach me?

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like the lips! At least they're a lot better than what I could do. The ear is really good to, but what I like best is the hair!

BryBry said...

wow! this is truel amzing art work you have here

its an inspiration to me to see how realistic this drawing can be.

^_^ Great!

Poca said...
There's really amazing art that I can't wait to check out!

Chanchie said...
beautiful! <3

wildthang_6666 said...

This is soooo good!

I've never understood how people can draw so awesome with pen....i fail at it =P

Anonymous01This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow this is reallly goood :DDD

BaileyBee. said...
It wont load): Shame.

writingrocksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The detail and creativity in his picture is amazing!!!!!!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

antmlover replied...
WOW! this is really good i could never draw like that!

PurpleFeather said...
OMW, this picture is awesome. It looks almost like a photgraph. I mean it's obviously not but it has so much detail that at a quick glance it could pass for a photo. Don't worry about the lips; thats better than I could do. AMAZING, you have a real gift! Use it well!

lovin-teen-ink said...
this drawing is soo good

lucerawr said...
this is amazing, your awesome.

Cjae said...
Nov. 12, 2010 at 7:14 am

It was awesome , i loved it.

The lips are amazing .

No need to worry abt them, you should be proud . !!

lovelyblackwisteria replied...
Nov. 12, 2010 at 8:27 am
i really like this

Imaginedangerous This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the hair.

Dragonscribe said...

What are you talking about? The lips are fine - this looks amazing!

Please check out my work.

amberglow13 said...
i think the ear is just a little bit out of proportion, but still! that's amazing, i love it, and i don't think there's anything wrong with the lips.